Forty eight

Auther's Pov ;

After the chaos settled, Violate was resting in Salvator's house, still unconscious. The doctors were baffled and couldn't understand why Violate was reacting this way and not herself. Despite a parade of doctors coming to Salvator's house, none of them could identify the drug that had been given to her. It wasn't until someone disclosed the name of the drug that they could administer the antidote.

Every doctor's words sounded like a broken record, repeating the same message: "We need the name of the drug."

On the other hand, Raphael was interrogating J for the name of the drug, but she was a psycho addicted to drugs herself. She was obsessed with Violate to the point where she might harm her just to prevent anyone else from touching her.

Salvator looked at Violate's condition with concern. Her forehead was bandaged, her neck bruised, and her pale skin gave the impression that something had possessed her body. She wasn't the same Violate anymore. Her beauty seemed faded, as if something had drained it from her, leaving her with a ghostly complexion.

Violate was caught between two people obsessed with her beauty and life. One was fixated on her physical beauty and dominance over her, while the other held control over her innocence and life itself. Violate had never felt so powerless before; these two individuals were draining the joy from her life.

 her feeling was no longer her's she was buised in her soul andshe was unsure of her surroudning when she met j after meeting her she changed and got caged by the hands of her trusted and because of her innocence someone else took her body from her , there was nothing left for her in life, but the last hope was the feeling which she was getting from salvator, that is the only hope for violate to live life freely. after the contract ended

its just two days for contract to end, and she was happy before the message or before the party, but now everything changed in her life. 

salvator sittting beside her caressig her hands in his, a lone tear escape from his eyes thinking of what she has become, she was the soul reason he ever smiled and now she is on the urge of loosing her life he has vowed to himself to never leave her alone and he is man of word he will never leave her side. but he has taken very precious from her life he knows she will never be able to forgive him but he accepted the truth of her hatred was what he could earned from her.

violate slowly tried to open her eyes blurry vision a clear cielling come to view, she couldnt open her eyes slowly but she could feel someone's big hand. she tried to move her hand but failed, salvator notice the movement and caresses her cheeks face, keeping his face calm not wanting to scare her.

''chief'' her voice meek and low just like before and he almost smiled at her. but stopped himself as he have to know how much she remember.

''how are you feeling.''he tried to be more gentle in his tone.

''better '' she answered quickly. and tried to situp. salvator holds her arm and support her to sit up. 

''what has happen to my house and j, is she ok.'' she blurt out when she saw his room and sting of pain on her whole body. 

his jaw clenched he gritted teeth when she asked her, and violate seems to notice and tried to scoot away from him but he grip her firmly on his arm, not giving her death glare or anything just keeping her safe in one place.

''she is ok you need to rest , you can meet her once you can walk.'' she looked at him in surprise not really believing he just replied her, and a wave realization hit her flashbacks and everything....