Thirty three

Violates Pov ;

i dont know why im feeling this is not the end of the chief chapter im having this feeling since the last 3 days wen i visited the penthouse.

the last sentence he told before passing out, thats been in my head i dont know why he said that, he just wanted to punish me because i lied and why those questions he ask and why he cared about my life that much...

i am still managing to avoid meeting with j she is y everything but i cant trust chief he can kill her and he is capable off doing that and i cant risk her life into this. I know j is upset because of me and i cant do anything i want to tell her but cant and its just the matter of 1 week i guess!!!

i hope it will get over and i will go back to my normal life, but i cant forget this chapter of my life he took everything from me and it will always haunt me. 

and tonight is the party which Raphael said in the meeting and suggested to chief to take me as a Campanian but i really don't want to go anywhere today..

Raphael is nice and sweet he asks me how im doing or gives me breakfast sometime when i deny he always says chief will not get angry for food.. he nice guy  but he never did a good favour to me by inviting a party with chief and its dangerous with him to go anywhere for me... 

a door bell click me out of my thoughts and walk to the door to check.. its a parcel from Raphael i guess because its written his name.. and another bell...

''hello may i help you''....

its from chief for evening party, the ride will be at 7 pm,''i nod and said a small thank you for him and took the boxes.. 

its so many boxes and large black shimmery box and 2 small boxes with golden wrap on it. its just 4 pm i have plenty of time to get ready. i took the book which i was reading before and sat on my on the chair when another door bell, i groan and looked.

''we are hair stylist and makeup artists, we are here for chief's order'' i cant deny chief's order but i cant let them in as they just said chief name, i am still debating with my self when my phone buzz with notification.

i checked my phone and its from chief'' be ready with the extra hands at 7''

i let the girls in and they start to shuffle the things and i didn't get the chance to check whats in the bag and i have to decide what to wear.. 

i decided to check the boxes first i let it slip because thought its his parcel and i have to deliver but now, 

i open the first box and its a beautiful black shimmery dress with off shoulder with slit. its far more beautiful. i open another 2 boxes and it has a diamond neckless and a heels which matches perfectly with the dress.. Raphael has really choice. i have to thank him when we meet for this.

its been a 2 hours already when the makeup artist start doing make and the hairstylist made my hair, she curls my hair and tuck my hair a little and kept loose a few strands curled they perfectly settled on my shoulder covering my back. and a lite make up with nude lipstick she didn't cover my face with makeup instead she enhances my features. 

i love how i look today i never imagine myself this beautiful makeup does have magic in it. i always prefer comfortable clothing but this dress is perfect for tonight, 

its been a while my night with chief so the marks are fading thankfully the both girls didn't look bothered or try to ask question about the marks, which feels to comfortable with them.

the dress fits perfectly for my curves..

(this the look i have imagined for violate)

*******

exactly at 7 my phone buzz with the notification which i assume chief is waiting. and i checked my phone...