TWENTY EIGHT

I'm at the club, waiting for my sweetheart to arrive. My mind is filled with so many thoughts, it's hard to keep track.

Sitting in the private room of the club, a space I rarely utilize except for meetings. Today, however, my purpose is different. I'm here to confront the person who dared to send those texts, and now she's meeting them here, my dearest.

"I'll ruin her, shatter her completely, so that no one can ever piece her back together again. From now on, she's mine," I vowed, a sense of determination and possessiveness coursing through me.

After my conversation with Raphael, I entertained the idea of letting her go. However, now that I've discovered she's lying and denying it for someone else, she's unexpectedly become a significant challenge for me. I never saw her as a challenge before, but she's certainly made herself into one now.

Now, when I eventually leave her, I'll ensure her world shatters into a million pieces," I resolved, a cold determination settling over me.

She chose the difficult way to deal with me. Now, I'll show her the definition of difficult,

She's wearing a cute dress and light makeup, and I notice she's covered her neck with makeup as well. As she sits on the couch, chatting away, I can tell she's slightly aware that she's being watched. I admire that about her—she's always conscious of her surroundings.

I've observed her closely in the office, and she consistently checks her surroundings, as if anticipating someone might unexpectedly appear in front of her or crawl under the desk. Her heightened awareness is unmistakable.

Shifting uneasily, she's clearly aware of my gaze on her, beads of sweat forming on her brow. Yet, I'm determined to see who she's lied to me for, and how she summoned the courage. Suddenly, her eyes brighten and a small smile plays on her lips. Following her gaze, I catch sight of a girl nearby.

So, she's here for this girl. For a brief moment, I felt a sense of relief, but upon closer inspection, the girl seemed familiar. I immediately called my team to gather information about her and her background. I recall her mentioning a girlfriend in an earlier conversation with Raphael, but I dismissed it, thinking she wouldn't cross my path. Clearly, I was wrong. Now, I have to investigate before it's too late.

she greet to her and introduce her to one of the office colleague as well,

 impressive, that girl was completely not interested of meeting new bies or she is not interested in violates new bies? 

i have checked few new emotions on violates face which was never appear when I'm there with her, that ping in my chest a little but its not the time for those emotions to radiate, after hearing girls chit chat its clear that this conversation leads only ray and violate but the girl is not at all interest but she is more interested in violates eyes ad face, that make me boiled in rage,

within a few seconds my ohone buz with the whole information of the girl infront of me, 

name; July lane daisy 

age ; 25yr old

nationality; American

education; business studies, 

relationship; none 

the whole information is simple there is no details of any black dot that make me little curios about her life she resembles someone i know if my instinct is right then i have to dig into her life and get rid of her asap, i called my tech team to check on her more details as I'm not satisfied on this details, something bothers me, 

after spending some time, her sitting and checking in her behaviour, it seems like she has some motive towards violate, she wants to control her life and her needs, and the important thing is violate let her do things for her, and she is not bothered about it as if she is used to her being in her life forever,

dont worry sweeetheart ill change it youll be only mine fron now on' a dark smirk appear on my face as i make eye contact to violate she finally saw me in my private room and her breath hitch i can see the fear in her eyes of lying to me. 

rage filled me when i saw july touched her and not only touched her she dare to touch whats mine , she dare to smack violate anger build its way and the glass shattred in my hand. 

yes its better be important,'' 

I'm sorry to interrupt boss its Raphael's news .''the man mutters.

what is it? ''i orders 

someone has attacked him, he is in the hospital, we are getting the sources to check on his attacker,''

it seems like a gang work,''

I'm on my way check on him and to the work.'' i disconnect the line.i know who exactlly attacked him but those guys have no idea who they are dealing with and i purposely sent rapheal on this because i wanted to check how well they know us, if they really know us then thy do well know that Raphael is a fucking assassin he is great fighter and it seems they really don't have any idea about me, 

interesting...

the attack was for me i have to be there at the meeting because this meeting which Raphael went to was a very big for my formal business.  

i exit the club which mischievous amusement in my vain as i text my sweet hole from my phone number not from third person i do my self.

well discuss your little lie sweet hole tomorrow morning at 10am at the penthouse.