THREE

AUTHER POV;

What are you doing here', she asked with a frown.

Uh I'm waiting for boss '' she said with polite gesture

You are the new assistant violate you can Wilkin straight away girl' 'she says blowing her perfect acrylic nails. She shook her head at her words then she heard the clicking sound of the door and she entered the cabin with trembling legs.

Sir I have signed the contract' 'she spoke with head down

He raises a brow at her, straightened his back to his full Hight and walked toward his chair. And said'' have you read the contract clearly miss, smith'' asks while leaning towards the black desk. He uses the harsh tone with her, making her flinch to his every normal conversation.

She jumps a little to his tone and answers with trembling hands. He looks at her and said''

I don't want you to backout on this contract, if you do so you must pay a huge amount to the company''

She looks at his words and nod slowly, 'I will not backout with this sir''

A click of sound made her flinch and the same lady walked in front of her and greeted the chief, and looked at her with smirking glare, which made her confused by the staff, she gave the bunch of files and moved out.

Arrange the meetings and keep track of schedules' 'he said and moved out.

She huffed at the bunch of files and took her seat in the cabin and made the arrangement of meetings its almost time for her to go home but she was busy at work. She stood and took the contract in her hand to read further but a loud thud of the door made her straddle, she quickly stood by her boss.

SALVOTORS POV:

Getting ready for the meeting only thing in my mind that everything goes smooth today without any complications because I have a new clint for my gold shipment today and that is on afternoon till then, I must take care of something.

In the meeting hall everyone is waiting for speaker I have ordered to arrange the speaker for today's meeting but she is late, I hate when anyone is late for the work I was about to call front desk to cancel the deal with that company, but freeze my hand on half air by looking at the beauty of beautiful girl in front me she is standing at the small corner of printer cover. Her eyes blinking more than usual, her black mid-thigh hair length makes me have a dirty thought.

I want this girl' 'my mind calls out.

She came in full view, her skirt clinging to body her shirt loose, but the bouncing breast are not unnoticed by me, my lips lifts from corners in a smirk, while she began to speak, she stuttered her words, and her palm turns to fist and sweaty forehead, she looks so beautiful in fear.

I looked around and saw all men in conference table are looking at her legs, and that made my anger build I quickly stood up and grab her hand to outside of the room and looked at her flushed red cheeks and pink lips and almost teary eyes her skin melts in my touch. So, fucking soft.

Looking at her hair and lips, all I could think is how she moans my name with those pretty lips and her hair fists, and she is begging for pleasure. I called my assistant for details and after getting her profile she was a new accountant in my office that information gave me satisfaction.

I wanted her to make her mine. Destroy her ravishes her  

(vote the chapter)

TRAPPEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें