TWENTY FIVE

I spare a glance at the entrance, attempting to avoid the invisible glaring presences I sense, but my eyes instinctively search for any evidence of those glares. There, at the entrance, I spot my godsend, my bestie. My eyes light up and my lips twist into a small smile.

J's POV:

I'm at the club, searching for my baby. Usually, she never comes to any club or party by herself. Now she texted me that she'll be meeting me at the club. I never wanted to leave her alone in this club, but when she said one of her friends, or I'll say colleagues, will be there, I let it slip for the day. I assume this is the girl who Violate is spending time with in her so-called office.

i know about violate almost everything about her she'll be in separate area of this club she doesn't like when people stair at her like a centrepiece so she can enjoy some of her alone time. 

i miss our time when we used to spent more time but its been not so regular now a days because of her  so called office i try to convince her about quieting the job but she politely denied, that's the only time she never listen to me, but since she occupy herself in office. our meeting has come to only on weekends i never spoke to her about my trouble but still I miss our chatting. and her non stop talk about some series which she was obsessed with. 

i come to entrance where there is two guards standing like a statues i showed my id to them and head towards the area this club is having some sort of theme this dark theme red lights this area is more then club its like a red room for play. i wonder why violate choose this club. is my violate is changin..

i shook my head to clear the thoughts because no way she is getting near any men untill im here no one can touch her.....

( Possessive besties )

After searching for the quite place because my violate is so simple and cute. She'll definitely goes for simple over anything.

I looked at the front couch to see she is sitting with someone that is girl and having chit chat like she is lost friend of her.

My palm curl into fist  looking at her so close to my vi. Yes she is mine....

After 2 whole second vi looked at the entrance and our gaze met she smiles at me the real smile. But her eyes is not same as before. she looks cute and adorable today i smile and head towards her.

As soon as i stood infront of her she engulfed me in tight hug as if her world was shattering without me.. but the reality hit hard..

How are you vi"

Good now you're here with me" she responds really sweet and grin..

Oh really thats the reason why you were avoiding me...."

She hasitate and broke the eye contact. That what i got.. she has something which is hidden..

A sheer noise broke the trance between us and i looked at the couch to see a girl is purring over vi..and vi's face goes to bright shade of red in embarrassment.

Oh hell no for that..

Oh i almost forgot, she is my best friend July but i call her J..

And J she is ray from my office she just join as a intern and fabulous in her work." my eyes stays at the girl. 

Oh please i work like a Slough in rain" ray answers with slurpy voice.and vi giggles at her worst try of joke. And my face turn into scowl at her

I want to kill her just with my instinct that she will make my vi giggle..

After we settled in coaches just want to get through this night out..

What you want to drink." I ask vi although i knew her choice. But just to make an attempt to get her attention at me..

Vi looked through the menus still confuse. Anyone can read her. Its so easy expression.

But before i order ray butts in

You look confuse violate, you can try the new drinks thats pretty good" ray said.

Have you been before to this place " vi ask with frown an a obvious question.

Oh yes quite often I ghosted here," she laughs with vi and that made me rip her throat out but can't move when vi is with me

At the time of ordering, ray orders her drink, and went to order my girls drink as well,  not when I'm here bitch...

No vi won't like any experiments on her food so will keep it untouched ." I spit out every words with dip in poison to her.

She frown and smile it out the situation but vi hesitate a little . But won't let anyone take her from me even if that make vi a little upset i can take that.

( So clearing thingout a little j is supper jealous here. As in she won't leave without fight. 🙆 What will happen if she gets the secret of violates life😉)

Stay tuned for next chapter 🫰🫰