NINETEEN

She was sitting in my cabin, the same face, the same innocence. The effect I had on her was evident; she didn't like the loud voice, and she flinched as the door opened. She stood in her place, and my mind played tricks on me. Every time I saw her face, the only thought that crossed my mind was to possess her, to dominate her until she begged. In the next moment, I found myself standing in front of her.

I couldn't control my hands around her, nor could I control my mind. I wanted to spank her, make her ass blood-red, make her mine. I never wanted her to move away from me; I craved to control her, just like I controlled her body.

I observed the marks on her neck, evidence of my possession. It made me feel like a monster, yet my lust took over, and I kissed harshly over the marks, making them redder. Bent over her desk, I fantasized about taking her right there.

My hands ached for her, yearning to spank her. When I did, she flinched but didn't move away, perhaps scared. Her cheeks reddened with each spank, sweat steaming on her forehead, and her cheeks flushed, tears threatening to drop. I spanked her again, and she moaned, satisfied with the sound of her own voice.

I spanked her five times, and that's when Raphael's words hit me. She is not yours.

I moved away from her, and she quickly distanced herself from me. I shouted at her to go away, and she ran to the washroom. I couldn't bring myself to look at her face, not wanting to confront the truth, not wanting to admit that Raphael's assumption might be right—I am ruining her life.

Every girl I've had, they all came willingly for me. I never tricked anyone. Some were drawn to my wealth, and some to my position, but the violate was never a willing participant. I made it appear as if it was her decision.

I glanced at her desk, and her phone was buzzing. I looked at the text messages. As I read them, I couldn't find any solace. The messages intensified my possessiveness. Violate is mine, even if it's just for two months. She is mine to control, mine to observe, mine to breathe.

Frustration gripped me, and I stormed out of the cabin, heading straight to the strip club. As I entered, I scanned the familiar faces in the dimly lit establishment. Grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the counter, I made my way to my private room. Surveying the people surrounding the stage, I noticed that, since it was still early, the club wasn't too crowded.

Approaching the stage, I found one of my owned women, Nikki. She was pole dancing, shaking her ass in the air. Though not comparable to Violate, she knew how to satisfy me when I was stressed. I had taken her from another club two years ago, striking a deal after winning a challenge. She became the reward for my business, a pointed message to her old boss, whom I aimed to break entirely. After claiming her, I satisfied my ego by having her in front of him while she screamed for me. Content, I brought her under my control, teaching her everything I liked and making her the perfect whore for me.

She glances at me from the crowd and left the stage talking to other girls in the crowd she made her way to the room where i was sitting sipping on my drink i am to exhausted today by talking to Raphael that bastard has a point and i hate that every time, Raphael is the only person who made me realize who I'm in real. 

The door open and Nikki comes with black lingerie's and a collar with my name on it and it's attached a leash on it, she stood by the door and lowered her head,

Master how may i serve you today?''

I took one more sip ''crawl to me,''i demand, and she did crawl to me stopping Infront of me i pet her head.

I want to play the scene today be my secretory enact like one.'' i said she looked over.

Certainly, master may i knows a little how she is,''

Scared...''i pause.'' terrified by me and sweet to others she moans but never obeys immediately, ''I look at her, she nods

I will be rough'', she lowers her head, ''you own me master, I'm your pet master,''i smirks at her answer, and she wakes my monster.

I pulled the leash she straddled a little and choked on the tightness, her eyes blinking and tears pouring from eyes, that's when I got a call. I look at her and unzips my pant, taking out my cock and pushing her mouth on it. She chokes and coughs a little on it but soon she adjusts.

I take the call without checking the number,

Hello,''

Hello, remember me?''

How's the deal going mate? A thick Italian accent which i never forget greets me.

How's the marathon runner doing let me guess caught by some of you dogs, 'I smirk and i can sense his hands grips tight on his phone by my answer,

Everyone has a weakness and i know each and every one's weakness, especially the rivals.

Done the research i like that, just as much you have focus on rivals i presume you could have taken to business so your one of the warehouses would be safe today,'' a laughter Eco's in other line and my anger rushes to the peak,

What are you saying, 'I release Nikki and told her to move from my cock, which she was pumping. She leaves the room.

You are so ignorant of your business salvotor, that you are not aware of your own warehouses blast last night... Oh let me guess you were busy fucking your secretory,''

OH, she is pretty by the way.''

I hung up in the middle not wanting to listen to his stupid conversation. And made my way to the office.

vote for the chapter.