Fifty five

authors Pov

''its clear that she is possessive and can be harmful and as per your condition your getting addictive for her pills.'' a lone tear escape her eyes as he enclose the truth to her.

She knows facing the truth might hurt her mind, but she must do it. He is helping her get ready by giving her space. He might not love her, but he's still doing something good for her, even if it's hard for him. He's giving her choices and time, which she never had when she was with J. J took everything from her. When she was with Salvator, she lost herself completely. She was very hurt, but he gave her something small to hold onto in life. Without it, she might have been completely broken and chosen a different path.

Violate doesn't understand how her possession affects her, but she feels that Salvator  would never harm her in any way.

''i have to face.'' she whispers a soft sob escape, she never thought her only friend will betray her.

"In any manner, if you need any help, you can take a chance on me," he said, taking a sip. She looks at him, considering his offer.

"I may have given you a hard time before, Violate, but I'll be there for you. And there are many more things you'll have to face," he said, his tone sincere and reassuring. she nods at him. Party not assure she can handle debating herself she moved to the second floor where her room was. His eyes boring holes in her back she ignored it..

He was being nice to her giving her what she needed but is he really being good now after what he had done?

Is he worth of trusting ? The world violate had built he destroyed everything still being the saviour of her life is he having any motive ?

Violates mind was playing tricks on her, making it hard for her to recognize herself. She felt confused about whether she could trust anyone and whether they were worthy of her trust. her trust was broken she was never willing to give anything to anyone at this point, 

Her thoughts were on a roller-coaster ride, so she decided to wander around the house. Sitting still might make her lose her mind and do something she'd regret later. As she came to a stop, her eyes were drawn to a shining light coming from a room. She decided to sneak inside since the door was half-open, allowing her to move in easily.

She entered the room, feeling hesitant but curious. Her shock turned to awe as she saw lightning striking through the big window, illuminating the room. The view outside was breathtaking, with rain pouring down over the hills, creating a perfect scene. The shining light she had noticed was actually the thunderstorm itself. It was magnificent, with raindrops hitting the window and clearing the view of the night sky. In the darkness of the room, the only source of light was the flashes of thunder and lightning.

Her legs moved unconsciously toward the window, her attention captured by the mesmerizing scene outside. Unaware of any presence watching her from a distance, her face lit up with each flash of lightning in the sky, causing her to flinch slightly in response.

''beautiful..'' she whisper under her breath. her lips turns into a small smile.