thirteen💕

VIOLATE'S POV

Iam sitting in the cabin not wanting to face chief in his cabin, I'm holding my breath thinking about tonight, he is going to kill me tonight for not obeying his order hie clearly told me not to touch myself without permission, but I did exactly opposite,everytime he moves from his chair made me shiver and adjust uncomfortably on my chair . I cannot control my body Infront of him.

I'm standing Infront of big mansion this is different mansion then the other two nights, which I visited chief, and it has a safe lock which I don't know the code, I'm standing looking at the lock and small number pad on bottom. I wore a decent black dress with full puffy sleeves. It is casual dress not too revealing, I like cute dresses until I made myself in huge shit.

My phone buzz with new notification and it's the code of mansion I have receive multiple messages on known number I didn't even know who is sending the messages it's not chief because that beast will never do this, he likes his outcoming personality egoistic freak. I enter the mansion, and my eyes widen at the view Infront of me, its huge freaking palace a far better than Disney palace which me and J used to watch, I lowered my head as per my standard I never belong her I'm her only to be a whore to my boss. That thought made my throat tighten. I held my palm into fist to control my tears.

I walked into big area which seems like a dining hall and two side staircases, a huge chandelier hanging in middle of the hall, Cristal blue color busted through the walls of the palace, my eyes wondering the whole place it like there is not tomorrow for my eyes,

I turned my head when I heard steps coming towards me, and it's the same guys from the meeting who advise chief to go business party I hate him already, he provokes chief to take me to party, he literally convinces chief to take me as a company, and I'm surprise he agreed to it. i remember when Mr. Rio has over spoken in front of chief, he literally jerks him to wall until he is fully covered with his own blood, I get shiver when I remember that scene.

He came towards me and gestured to walk upstairs. I raised my braws in confusion which way to go up because here I can see there are two ways opposite lining to each other than I asked him.

Umm. Can you please guide me? 'Looking at him, he looked at me with some kind of amusement which I don't know what was amusing to him. Then he shook his head and walked upstairs. I stood there not knowing what to do. He looked back and raised an eyebrow which I took the sign as follow, then I followed him upstairs.

"Oh, God, why can't they just communicate?" I muttered under my breath. Then, Raphael suddenly stopped, causing me to bump into his back. He looked back, and I quickly lowered my head to apologize, but he didn't acknowledge. And pointed one finger towards the door I thanked him and moved. But he just cleared his throat for me to look at him.

We don't speak to people normally'', he said looking straight into my eyes.

It's like a waste of energy plus why bother talking when you have men who understand the language of guns? "He raised a brow. And he looks so sexy while talking, I wish I could admire him ignoring the threat on his sentence. I looked at him one more time he doesn't give me''i will kill you' 'vibe so I smile and slowly nod my head

He spoke so much to explain to me why he is not talking. This thought made me giggle. But I stop myself from that. It's a bad idea to smile or laugh when you have knife already hanging on your neck to cut slices.

I opened the door to find a completely dark room, its walls covered in black wallpaper with small droplets gleaming. There was a big red X positioned right next to a couch. A shiver ran down my body as I took in the view in front of me, along with a distinct, unsettling scent that pervaded the entire room.

There, I noticed a red dresser with numerous sex toys scattered on top of it. I wished I could escape from this place. The bed was exceptionally large compared to standard beds, with a black mattress that matched the overall dark theme of the room. As I bent down to inspect the mattress, a large arm suddenly pinned me onto the bed before I could scream. He grabbed my throat, preventing me from making any sound. I looked to his face and realized its chief

Don't talk to anyone without permission sweatpants, you've broken another rules and the punishment will be more painful. 'He says with greeted teeth's, I choke struggling to breath and my hands moved to chiefs' hand from stopping him to choke me eyes starts to water. Then he lets me breath looking to me out of breath.

I cough to catch my breath tears rolling down my cheeks, but I must tell you that it's not my mistake I cannot keep quiet anymore. I began to tell.

c.chief I was just asking for the room, so I didn't get lost, 'I said with tears and coughing, I'm literally shaking in front of him but he is just looking at me like I'm a doll to him, just staring at me no emotion, not a single word from him, he walks away from me I grebe the bottle of water from night stand, and gulp down the water in one go.

After an hour ago the door opens with load thud and chief enter with messy hair half naked, I stood up from bed and started apologizing, he looked at me, and that look it made me arouse I inhale his scent my heart got steady by his look I cannot control my body anymore, after meeting him it's like he casted a spell on my body, he came towards me and I froze at my place.

His eyes lingered on my body more than a minute and that made me uncomfortable goosebumps raising on my body, he slowly came near me, his manly scent attracts me towards him, I shut my eyes tight not to look at his eyes. And wait for any hurt, but none I feel none.

I open my eyes slowly, and those green eyes when I first enter the office those green eyes I meet with his eye light green eyes it's not dark anymore which indicates he is at mad at me.i can't read anyone but this man is different I can read his eyes when he was mad at me just a hour ago his eyes was dark green now its light calm which I adore. A sharp sweat rushes through my body when I realize his hand is on my boob, I looked down he smirks at me.  

///

/////

/////

//////

////////

smutty