It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

She laughed. Like the laugh that I heard the other day “Because I know how to speak. If you want I can sound like it.” She leaned forward more and I looked into her eyes, they we’re sparkling.

“Go on. I dare you.”  She smiled

“Alrighhht then mate.” She drawled. Every bit authentic. “Better?” She said back to her usual tone.

“Okay, I believe you. So why wont you tell me anything about you?”

“Because. I just don’t want anyone to know.”

“What about you’re friends?”

“I don’t have any friends” she shrugged.

“You’ve got to have friends?”

“No, I don’t.” She looked vaguely annoyed.

“Well what do you do in you’re spare time?” I asked. I really had to know. What girl doesn’t have friends?

“Study, watch TV, work out. Go out and get drunk and have sex with randoms. Like any other girl in the world.”

“Surely you go out with friends?”

“Nope. I usually go to have fun. I can’t be doing with any girls moaning and bitching to me about how the guy she is suddenly in love with wont so much as look at her!” her voice went high and squeaky.

“Honestly, I couldn’t stand the girls here in the university. They drive me nuts. Look at how they acted with you, when you first came in?” I remembered. They had swarmed me like there we’re picking over a piece of meat. “I rather not hang around with them.”

Without warning, she jumped up and walked back over to the kitchen counter. Stretching again to grab something out of the higher shelves, I caught glimpse of her tattoo again. It was nice. I would love to see it properly. Without a second warning, she sprang into the air, pulled the tub she was trying to get and landed lightly on her feet.

“You could’ve asked me to get that?”

She looked round and her eyes told me that she had forgotten all about me.

“Oh, I didn’t think about that.” She sat in her chair and took a biscuit from the tin, she offered me one wordlessly. I took one, it was a star with icing and silver sugar balls on the corner. I took a bite.

“Where did you buy these?” They were really tasty.

“I didn’t. I made them.” I raised my eyebrows. I couldn’t imagine her with an apron baking.

“Don’t look at me like that. Just because I don’t seem the type doesn’t mean I don’t bake every now and again!” She snapped.

I was a little shocked. She’s been composed and seemed so what’s the word…elegant?

I looked at the time it was 13:07, wow, almost time. After a few minutes of eating biscuits, she stood up and walked out. I was shocked and didn’t know what to do. After a couple of minutes she came back down dressed in black tights, shorts and a long shirt and a pair of converse to match.

“What? I got to go food shopping.” She shrugged. She sat again and stared at me. I stared back.

“Are we seriously having a staring contest here?” She smiled but didn’t look away. I sighed, pushing myself away from the chair, I grabbed my coat.

“Aw, leaving me so soon?” she said in a childish voice. A grin creeping on her lips.

“I’ve got too, more people to go see. And perhaps actually get to know them” I said a little too forcefully. I thought I might’ve upset her but she smiled