27

You arrived at Karasuno on the afternoon of the practice match. You could've stayed at school, but decided to go with your sister and Suga. You wanted to let Suga know you were going to cheer Karasuno on, even though you were also rooting for your boyfriend.

As you step onto the campus, you're engulfed in a hug by none other than your older sister.

Neko beams at you as she gives you a slight squeeze. "Y/n-chan! Are you coming with me and the team to your school? Wait, you were already at Aoba Johsai. Why would you come all the way here and then go back with us?"

You grin. "To cheer on my future brother in law, duh. I want to talk with him before the match anyways, oh and finally meet the other members of the team. I'm gonna need some more friends, now that I'm against the Seijoh boys, except for Akira."

Neko nods, grabbing onto your hand and pulling you across campus. "The boys are still in their gym at the moment. I think they'll be leaving within the next ten minutes or so." She happily opens the door to the gym. "Koushi! I've brought a present for your team!"

Suga turns around, seeing you beside the older girl. "Hey, Neko. I see Y/n-chan is with you. Are you coming to the match?"

You nod. "I'm going with you to cheer you boys on. I hope you defeat Seijoh so hard that they cry." You were still salty over their behavior, excluding Kunimi. You knew your boyfriend won't show emotion no matter what happens during this match.

Hinata jumped up, excited to see a new pretty girl in the gym. "I'm Hinata Shoyo! Nice to meet you!"

You give a sweet smile. "L/n Y/n. Nice to meet you all. Neko is my older sister, and Suga-san has talked a lot about you guys. I'm currently just trying to put names to faces."

Suga walks over to you, offering you a quick hug. "I'm glad you're going to the game, but you were already at Aoba Johsai. What was even the point of you coming all the way here just to go back to your school?'

You shrug. "To have some time to meet your teammates. I wanted to talk to them and get friendly with the guys."

Hinata jumps over to you, engulfing you in a hug. "Awesome! Wait, you go to Aoba Johsai?"

You nod, still smiling at the boy. "Yeah, and my boyfriend is on their volleyball team."

Hinata tips his head to one side. "Then why are you cheering for us?"

"I had a falling out with the team, and I'm kinda salty about it right now. And Suga-san talks about you guys a lot, so I was curious to meet you all. I hope we can be friends, even if we're opponents."

Kageyama huffed out a breath. "Great, she knows everyone I hate."

You look over at him, quirking a brow up. "You must be Kageyama. Nice to finally meet you. I've heard some things from Akira, but Suga-san has also told me stuff about you."

Kageyama turned to face you, one brow raised questioningly. "Kunimi? He told you about me? What did he say?"

"He just talked about how you were back in middle school, Kindaichi too."

"Why do you talk to them?"

You blinked, remaining calm. "Akira is my boyfriend, and I was on a friendly basis with Kindaichi until I argued with the team and quit being their manager."

Kageyama's eyes widened. He looked as if he was going to say something else, but decided against it. He didn't know you, so he wouldn't be comfortable with having a deep conversation with you. He also wanted to focus on the practice match that the team was getting ready for.

Tsukishima snorted, giving a reply loud enough for you to hear. "Sounds like a pain. This girl doesn't seem to know how to stick to one side."

You walk over to the boy, staring him down. "Be nice, Tsukishima. I'm here to be friends, not get into another fight with a volleyball team. Why don't you put on the best smile you can muster up, and keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say?"

The blonde boy kept his mouth shut. He was surprised that you spoke that way to him. Tsukishima didn't know whether to like you or hate you. For now, he was just gonna be quiet around you.

Suga pulled you back over, away from the tallest first year. "Come on, Y/n. We're getting ready to pile into the bus. Oh, you should probably meet Shimizu while you have the chance."

Before you had the chance to process what Suga said, a pretty girl with black hair and glasses walked into the gym. The moment she spotted you, she decided to walk over with a small smile on her face.

You blink a few times, not used to seeing a girl that pretty. "H-hello. I'm L/n Y/n. Suga-san's girlfriend's little sister. N-nice to meet you."

Kiyoko nodded at you, still smiling at you. "Shimizu Kiyoko. Nice to meet you. I'm the manager for this team."

You smile brightly at her. "You're even more amazing, then. You can put up with this team, and still want to help them. I'm definitely gonna be looking up to you."

She lets out a low giggle. "Ok. You look tired, will you be fine to go to our practice match?"

You nod. "Don't worry about me. I usually run on little to no sleep on a regular basis."

"Just like Neko." Kiyoko comments.

You let out an awkward chuckle. "Yeah, insomnia is genetic. We both drew the bad lot for sleep."

"Regardless of that, it's pleasant to have you and Neko around. Come on, we need to start loading onto the bus. Would you like to sit with me?"

Tanaka calls from across the gym. "Suga's girlfriend's sister is so lucky!"

You look away from the noisy second year, smiling at Kiyoko. "I'd love to sit with you, Shimizu-senpai."

"Please, call me Kiyoko. We might as well be friends now."

You walk out of the gym with the manager. "Best friends then, Kiyoko."

You all file onto the bus. Before you know it, you're on your way back to your high school.