7

Kunimi grabs your hand the moment your bag had been slung over your shoulder. He dragged you out of the classroom, leading you to the boys' volleyball gym. "Come on, L/n. Pick up your feet, so I don't have to drag you all the way there."

"Then slow down, Kunimi! I'm not much of an athlete! Let me walk at my own pace."

He sighs, but slows down, still holding your hand. "Fine. But we need to change once we get to the gym. They'll have us change before starting introductions."

You frown. "Only the players will get changed. I don't have to get out of my school uniform until we get our track suits."

Kunimi frowns at you. "You're not changing out of the uniform?"

"No. I don't have a reason to."

Kunimi raises a brow at you, then sighs when he takes a better look at your uniform. "Fine. You wear the guys' uniform anyways. I guess that's not a problem. There would be a problem if you wore the skirt instead of the pants."

"I thought ahead. I don't trust people enough, so I didn't want a skirt that people could look up. Plus, I look pretty good in the boys' uniform."

Kunimi chuckles. "You're not wrong. It does look good on you." He stops, pausing outside of the gym. "Kindaichi is probably inside already."

You nod, opening the door and walking in. "Come on, Kunimi. You wouldn't want to be late for your first practice."

You two walk into the gym together. All eyes turned to the both of you. Kindaichi smiled and waved. You walk over to him, Kunimi right beside you.

Oikawa raises a brow. "Now I've seen everything. A girl in the same uniform we wear."

Iwaizumi shrugged. "She probably has her reasoning. I'm more surprised that there's actually a girl here. She seems to know two of our first years."

Oikawa nods. "Kunimi-chan and Kindaichi-chan. Interesting. Why do you think she's here?"

Yahaba looked over at you three first years. "Maybe she applied to be our manager?"

"We get a girl?!" Oikawa beamed.

Iwaizumi hit him. "Stop with that, Oikawa!"

You looked over at the older members of the team. "Interesting. Looks like I'm gonna hate being here."

Kunimi snickered beside you. "You can't leave now, though."

"You knew what I was signing up for, Kunimi."

Oikawa strolls over to you, a grin plastered on his face. "Hello. I'm Oikawa Toru, the captain and starting setter of the team. Who might you be, and why are you here?"

You gave a blank stare. "L/n Y/n, first year in class 6. I'm the manager of this club as of today."

His eyes widened. "Wow. Now, why are you in the guys' uniform?"

"I didn't wanna wear the girls' uniform. I made a deal with the principal, and was issued this uniform instead." You glance at the first years beside you.

Oikawa sighs. "That's a shame. You're really pretty. I would've liked seeing a cute girl like you in a skirt."

Iwaizumi came up and hit his head. "Knock it off, Oikawa! I'm sorry about him. I'm Iwaizumi, the ace of the team. Let me know if you need anything."

You blink, then turn to Kunimi. "These are your middle school senpai?"

Kunimi nods, an expressionless look on his face. "Yes. Good luck, being our manager."

You narrow your eyes at him. "You knew exactly what I was being signed up for, you jerk."

He grins at you. "And you still chose to do this on your own. Now you've gotta deal with it."

"Kunimi, don't walk me home today. You're not allowed at my house until I forgive you for this betrayal."

Kunimi's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare."

"Now, I refuse to get any sleep ever again, just to spite you."

"How dare you!" Kunimi turned his whole body towards you, a frown on his face. "You need sleep!"

"Sleep is for the weak!"

"You-"

"That's enough." Iwaizumi clapped his hands, gaining your attention. "I don't really understand what's going on. We need to start practice, we have your practice gear here. And L/n, we have the track suit for you as well. All of you, go get changed and we can start!"

All of you first years nodded. "Yes, sir."

You all get handed your new clothes, walking out to get changed. You go into a different changing room, one meant for girls, and slowly got out of your uniform. You sigh once you put on the track suit. "I can't believe they already got this in my size. I think I'd prefer to stay in the uniform." You left the changing room, allowing your things to be left in the room. You knew you were going to be going back to the room once practice was over, so you thought your stuff would be safe there.

Kunimi saw you as you both walk back to the gym, deciding to walk with you. "You look pretty good in the white and turquoise track suit. Don't even bother changing back into your uniform after practice."

You sigh, messing with the zipper on the jacket. "I'm not sure if I should zip this up, or let the turquoise t-shirt show. It's a bit tighter than I thought it would be."

Kunimi's eyes briefly flicked down to your chest, where he can see what you were talking about with the shirt. A light pink blush dusted his cheeks. "I see. Well, now there's definitely no doubt that you're a girl."

You raise a brow at him. "My name and voice didn't give that away?"

Kunimi hurries off to the rest of the team without another word to you. He felt his heart beating faster in his chest, even though he barely did anything. 'What the hell am I feeling all of a sudden. I feel like I might have a heart attack. Since when did Y/n actually have boobs?! I never noticed them with her wearing the same school uniform as me!'

You watched the first practice, making mental notes about volleyball and this team. Your eyes kept wondering over to Kunimi, watching as he played. 'If he put more effort into it, I bet he'd be an outstanding player.'