Chapter 43- Heartbroken

My eyes were not deceiving and I was very sure the person in those pictures and videos was Eddy. Eddy, my fiance.

I shouldn't be doing it but I found myself picking my phone again as I watched the next video. He was touching her the way he touches me, he was thrusting into her the way he does to me and I was watching everything with my heart breaking into pieces.

The first picture was of them kissing, the second was of her hugging his stomach, he wasn't wearing anything and she was on her knees. I already know what she was going to do because it was all contained in the videos.

They had sex, there was no more evidence needed, he cheated on me.

Everything contained in those pictures and videos were enough proof. And here I was considering forgiving him, thinking there might have been a misunderstanding and he really didn't know what happened.

I wasn't stupid. I would be a fool if I go back to him after all I've seen. But it still didn't mean that I wasn't heartbroken.

I felt my heart squeezing in my chest and it felt like I couldn't breathe. I needed to leave this room before I went crazy.

I rose from the bed as I wiped my tears and walked out of the room.

“ Hey, can I get a bottle of whiskey?" I said to the barman and he looked at me with raised brows, there was nothing wrong if I wanted a bottle.

He brought me a bottle of whiskey and I paid for it before taking it and walking out of the hotel as I got into my car and drove off. I didn't have a special place in mind to be but I wanted to be somewhere I could feel the wind blowing through me, wishing my pain could be blown away.

I just wanted to be alone with my bottle of whiskey. Funny how whiskey was one of his favorite alcohols.

I decided to go to the beach instead, it was late so I'm sure nobody would be there, I could be there alone and wallow in my pain.

I parked my car as I got down with my bottle of whiskey held closely to me.

“ It's just you're and me baby," Can't believe I was really talking to a whiskey bottle.

I was right, there wasn't anyone on the beach. I got settled on the floor as I opened the bottle of whiskey and drank from it as I scrunch my face at the taste but I didn't stop as I continued drinking.

“ Men are stupid pieces of shit!" I shouted to no one in particular as I drank from my bottle again.

“ And I'm stupid for giving myself away, so stupid, you're my only friend," I said as I raised the alcohol bottle and kissed it.

“ You'll never leave me,"

Like there was a dam that had been waiting to be opened, I broke into a sob as tears uncontrollably fell from my eyes. Those pictures, the videos, they've placed a special mark in my mind, everything I saw was tearing at my heart.

I don't know who that woman was but I had a feeling she was his ex, I'm sure all he told me the other day were all lies and he brought her to our house.

I do not understand why a man would want his ex yet still hurt another woman, why not just be with the one you so desire? Can anyone answer my question?

Maybe another woman can answer that question, I'll have to ask.

I brought out my phone as I looked at my screen with blurry eyes dialing the number I wanted to call.

“ Why? Why do men go after their ex when there's another woman in their life?" I asked Anna as soon as she picked up my call.

“ What are you talking about Katherine? Are you drunk? Where are you? Tell me I'll come to you now"

“ You don't have the answer I'm looking for," I said and was about to end the call but she stopped me.

“ Hey, hey Katherine, stay on the line, men are crazy…”

" They are, all of them," I said.

“ Yes, all of them, where are you now?" She asked.

“ At the beach…" I said as I took another gulp of alcohol, I've never drank this much in my life.

“ Which of them?"

" What other beach do we like to come to? I want to sleep, bye,”

" Wait Kathe… " I ended the call as I turned to my baby. By now there were two of them, the more the merrier. I smiled as I looked at the bottles in front of me then I drank the not so tasty liquid again as I looked at the night sky.

I thought people said women should be bold and go for what they want? See where going for my boss landed me, all he saw me as was an easy fuck and see where dating the nice guy led me. Now his ex was a better option to him than me.

They could all die, they could all disappear for all I cared.

But right now I wanted to sleep or maybe go for a night swim. I looked at the bottles that were now three as I gently or not so gently dropped them on the floor.

A swim it is then.