Chapter 35- Luca The Cock-Blocker

“ What confession Eddy?" I asked as I looked at him questioningly.

“ So I and the guys went out for drinks last night," He said as he watched for my reaction.

“ Okay?"

“ Stop looking at me like that, gosh you're scaring me," He said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

“ We didn't do anything wrong okay, we were at Jordan's bar, and I ran into my ex,"

" You ran into your ex?” I asked and he nodded.

" She wanted to talk and all but I wasn't interested and I didn't know how to tell her to leave, she was with us at our table and the guys didn't mind, I wanted her to leave but she didn't, she was a bit touchy but I was able to excuse myself, I left early,”

" Is that why you looked so panicked like you committed murder and you wanted me to hide the body for you?” I asked and he laughed as his hand reached for mine.

“ I didn't want you to think I was hiding anything from you,”

" Do you want me to tell her off, tell her you're married?” I asked him with a cheeky smile.

“ Gladly," He said before he picked his phone and I watched him scroll through it.

" Oh she sent me a message,” He said as he passed the phone to me.

" Why would she be bothered if you're alright or not, what does she want? I'm calling her,” I said as I dialed the number, it rang a couple of times but she didn't pick up.

“ She's not picking up," I said before returning his phone back to him.

“ Why didn't you just block her?" I asked.

“ I'll do that now," He said as he took his phone, I guess to block her, why didn't he do that immediately? We wouldn't have had to sit down here talking about her.

“ Done," He said as he dropped his phone and stood from his seat walking to where I was seated.

“ Now all I want to talk about is you, you must be tired from your trip, why don't I give you a body massage,” He said suggestively as he bent his head to my neck and dropped a kiss there.

“ A massage sounds good," I said as I threw my head back, giving him more access.

“ Perfect, let's go upstairs,” He said and I slowly stood from my chair.

" What about these?” I asked, referring to the dishes we were supposed to wash.

" We'll do that later," He said as he drew me close, his lips hovering over mine.

“ I thought you said massage?" I asked him knowingly.

“ I know what I said, but I think there's just this part of you that misses me, let me give that part my attention, then I'll give you a massage as promised," He said looking so handsome as his hands went to my butt then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

“ I wonder what part that is,” I said as I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

“ We're about to find out,” He said before covering his lips with mine.

Our kiss was slow and passionate as he began walking upstairs, was it walking or floating because that was how I felt at the moment.

I felt my back hit the bed, when did we even get to our room?

Eddy didn't stop kissing me as his hands slowly started to snake down my body, I felt his fingers on my clit rubbing lightly and I moaned into the kiss.

His thumb pressed down on my clit and I couldn't maintain the kiss as I threw my head back in pleasure but Eddy's lips were desperate as his lips took mine again and he continued playing with me.

“Please," I moaned.

“ Please what?” He asked as his tongue licked my lower lips and then he pushed his tongue into my mouth, the kiss becoming a battle of tongues.

“ I want your fingers inside me please,” I begged.

" How bad?” He asked as he stopped kissing my lips and moved to my neck, but I wanted his lips back on mine so I pushed him back, as my hands went around his neck.

" So desperate,”

" Shut up and kiss me,” I said and he didn't argue, he kissed me while his fingers entered me and I moaned loudly, almost breaking the kiss.

“ Fuck I miss this," He said as his thumb massaged my clit while his fingers were pumping into me.

“ Yes, right there," I moaned, breaking the kiss as his speed increased and I couldn't hold the kiss anymore.

“ You like that? You like how my fingers move inside your pussy?” He asked in a thick lust filled voice.

" Yes, yes please don't stop,” I moaned, encouraging him to go faster and he didn't disappoint.

" Fuck see how wet your pussy make my fingers," He said as he brought out his fingers from my pussy and I almost screamed but when I saw him take his fingers with my glistening juice into his mouth and licked them before putting them back into me I moaned.

I wanted something bigger, I wanted to feel fuller, I was feeling greedy right now, I wanted his cock inside me.

“ I want you inside me now," I moaned, the foreplay was enough, I wanted him.

“ How bad?”

“ Stop teasing me Eddy just fuck me already," I said.

“ Such a beautiful girl with dirty words, I'm going to do bad things to you,” He said as he slowly started to pull his sweatpants before finally kicking them off.

He claimed my lips again as he started rubbing his cock on my entrance, I tried to wrap my legs around him so I could push him inside me but he used his free hand to stop me.

“ Come on, put that inside me already," I complained but he still kept rubbing on me.

I felt him begin to enter me and I couldn't be more relieved but just then I heard my phone ringing.

“ Ignore it," I said to Eddy as I encouraged him to keep doing what he was doing, but the caller wouldn't stop calling.

“ I think you should see who's calling might be important," He said.

" I don't want to,” I moaned when I felt him half way inside me.

He pushed inside me again but the stupid call persisted, breaking the mood we created, I swear I was gonna kill that caller.

Eddy pulled out of me as I stretched my hand to carry the phone that was on the bed, I didn't care to look at who was calling I just picked.

“ What?!" I asked and the line was silent for a while before I heard his voice.

Are you fucking serious right now?

“ What do you want Mr. Vincenzo?" I asked, already feeling angry. I could feel Eddy's anger too, I had a feeling if he knew he was the caller he would have picked the call himself.

“ What? No I'm not doing that,"