Chapter 17- Wife-to-be

I was given a command to open my legs but my pussy had a mind of its own as the throbbing between my legs increased uncontrollably. The look in his eyes didn't help the situation.

" So willing and obedient, such a good girl," He said before he went on his knees, his face directly on my folds, I felt his lips there and my toes curl.

Then I felt him kiss my pussy and blow on it like he was trying to blow on his hot food before feasting on it and then he attacked me.

" Oh god, Eddy please," What was I begging for actually? I didn't know.

He licked on my folds kissing and biting as I threw my head in pleasure moaning his name.

" So delicious, just so fucking perfect," He said before I felt him add his fingers inside me then he had his thumb rubbing my clit while he still has his mouth busy with my folds, the sensation going through my body was indescribable.

" Fuck!" I cursed when he curled his fingers in my pussy hitting a sweet spot inside me.

" Fucking mine, forever," He said as he added another finger before his thrust became so fucking fast.

" Fuck, baby? Right there, your fingers feel so good inside me," I moaned and if there was a way I could open my legs wider for him, I would just because I wanted him to go deeper into me.

" Hmm," He moaned as he kept licking, sucking, and biting.

" Right there, fuck I'm going to cum," I threw my head back as I closed my eyes in pleasure before my orgasm washed through me and I came on his fingers.

" So sweet, just perfect," He groaned as he continued rubbing on my clit before he removed his fingers from inside me.

He slowly got up and climbed on me before he kissed me and my hands went around his neck drawing him closer.

I watched as he held my legs and pulled them to wrap around his waist then he held his cock and slowly sank into me.

" Fuck!" He cursed as he started moving slowly like he was taking his time and then his thrust became fast as his balls hit me.

" Faster! Faster, Yes! " I moaned as I wrapped my legs around him, drawing him even closer.

" Shit I'm not going to last if you keep doing that," He said as his eyes looked into mine.

" But I like you completely inside me," I moaned, I didn't even recognize my own voice.

" You like it huh?" He asked as he held my leg with one hand while the other hand went to my left breast squeezing as the slapping of our skin filled my ears, they were like music to my ears.

" Yes, I love it when you're inside me slamming into me so fast,"

" So fucking dirty, you like the sounds my cock makes driving into your pussy?" He asked.

" Yes," I moaned my legs squeezing around him tightly, I could feel my second orgasm coming, he was also close as his thrust became even more feral.

" I'm going to cum," He groaned as he claimed my lips, pounding into me, and then with a deep groan he came into the condom as we were both breathing hard before he chuckled and pulled out of me falling to the side of the bed.

He turned to look at me with a beautiful smile before taking my hand and dropping a kiss on it.

" My beautiful wife-to-be," He said, and I couldn't help but chuckle.

" Let's get you cleaned and then fed," He said before he got up taking me with him to the bathroom and the rest, well you can imagine it yourself.

***

" Miss Westbrook, should I be worried that you haven't complained even once today?" Mr.Vincenzo asked as I finished sorting out the files I couldn't finish yesterday.

" Oh you definitely shouldn't, Sir, I'm just a good intern who wants to learn," I said with a shrug.

" Interesting" That was all he said as he watched me carefully, he looked at me suspiciously like at any moment I would soon jump him and go for his throat.

" Is there any other thing you'd like me to do for you so I could return to my office?" I asked him.

" No, nothing for now, well except the documents I need to sign, bring them to me," He said,

" Oh, okay Sir, I'll bring them right away," I said as I turned to leave his office but just as my hand touched the door knob he stopped me.

" Miss Westbrook," He said and I slowly turned to him.

" Yes Sir?"

" So does this mean you've made up your mind to go on the business trip with me?"

I froze.