Chapter 72- His Anger

They dragged her away but I couldn't stop thinking of what she said.

That Katherine's sister sent her, why would she want her sister dead?

That woman was lying, she was trying to create a rift between the sisters.

But what if she was right? Because I remember from the information I was given that she helped in kidnapping Katherine but the reason she didn't go to prison as an accomplice was because of Katherine.

And what if she was after the wealth that was given to Katherine, it was beginning to make sense but what if I was wrong?

Could she be capable of something like that?

I had to keep an eye on her, at all times.

After the nurse was taken away, I just stood outside Katherine's door to calm myself, I didn't want her to know about what happened, the last thing I wanted was for her to start worrying and being paranoid.

I didn't want her to go through another therapy session to fight her fears, yes, I know she was taking therapy because I was following her back then.

I finally took a deep breath and opened the door to see that Katherine was already awake as she busied herself with the chocolates I bought. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

“ You're supposed to be sleeping," I said as I bent to her lips and took the chocolate she just bit and she visibly swallowed.

“ What? Am I that tempting?" I asked her as she slowly chewed her chocolate while her eyes were on my lips.

To think that I almost lost her today again after what that bastard did to her, I couldn't control the possessive heat that ran through my body.

I didn't want anything to happen to her, I didn't want anyone to touch her, I wanted her to be safe with me.

I couldn't control myself as my lips claimed hers and I immediately tasted chocolate on her.

I licked her lower lips then nibbled on it and she moaned into my mouth.

My hand went to the back of her head as I drew her closer.

Mine, all mine.

She pulled away from the kiss when she was out of breath as she looked up at me with a captivating smile.

“ You're so beautiful," I whispered as I brought my thumb to rub on her lower lips.

“ You'll be moving in with me tomorrow, you'll take the remaining necessary treatment from the house.” I said.

" Why? Did the doctor say I could be discharged?” I couldn't tell her the real reason I wanted her out of the hospital.

“ I just want you to be more comfortable and safe, for my own sanity, okay baby," I said as I touched her cheek and she nodded.

“ Come here," I said as my arms wrapped around her, she rested her head on my chest and I dropped a kiss on her head holding her closer.

She eventually fell asleep in my arms.

*******

“ Look who is here," Anna said as she happily skipped down the stairs running to me.

When she got to where I was seated on the wheelchair her arms wrapped around me in a hug.

“ I'm so glad you're doing okay," She whispered before kissing my cheek and standing up.

We left the hospital quite early, I didn't even get to see my sister this morning, maybe she'll come here later.