Chapter 31- Reminding Her

“ Good night my love, I gotta go to bed love you,” I said to Eddy as I quickly ended the call before he could respond.

“What the heck are you doing here?” I asked Mr. Vincenzo as I drew the shirt I was wearing to cover my legs he was shamelessly looking at.

Instead of answering me, he just took predatory steps towards me.

“ What are you doing in my room Mr. Vincenzo?” I asked for the second time in case he didn't hear me the first time and still I got no answer from him.

He started climbing the bed like a predator going for his prey, and I found myself pushing towards the head of the bed.

“What is wrong with you? Are you drunk? ” I asked.

“He can't even satisfy a woman, and I have a feeling you're still feeling tingly between your legs,” His voice sounded so thick and without meaning to my body shivered at the sound.

“ What are you saying? I've told you…”

“That I’m your boss, and you want things to remain professional between us, you're engaged, bla bla bla, isn't that what you're going to say?” He asked as he was now in front of me that I could feel his breath on me.

“ Well listen my love, I don't give a shit about that, I'm hear to remind you that I'm the man who made your pussy throb just by his voice, I'm the man who made the slut in you come out, I'm the man you made you beg for more of me, I'm the man who you think of every fucking night but yet you hide behind the name of being engaged…” He stopped to laugh as he looked me deep into my eyes like he could see my soul.

I couldn't speak as I watched him with held breath.

“ You think any man would be able to do the things I did and could still do to your body? The way I make you squirm beneath me, can you tell me you have wiped from your memory how it feels to have my mouth on your pussy,”

“ Mr. Vincenzo stop…”

“ Stop what? Stop reminding you how good it felt to have you sitting on my cock, hmm, or you want me to stop reminding you how good it felt to have your legs wrapped around my waist while I take you in the shower, it been fucking torture, I think about you every day while I shower, I think about how I want to hold you again, your sweet scent when I taste your lips, your sweet scent when you hug me, your sweet voice when you speak, you think I can get over that,” He said and I tried to push away from him but he held me put.

“ Where do you think you're going?”

“Mr. Vincenzo this is wrong, I'm engaged,” I said as I tried to pull from his hold. He was definitely drunk, but he didn’t smell of any alcohol.

“It wouldn't be long, It wouldn't be long before you'd be moaning the name Luca again,”

“You're crazy,”

“I know, I'm crazy about you,”

“ This is…” I didn't get to finish what I wanted to say when his lips claimed mine and I instantly felt like I was electrocuted as I felt shock waves go through my body making my toes curl. His lips on mine felt so right yet so wrong, it felt like my body finally got what it has been missing for so long, I didn't know how to describe the feeling.

I tried to fight him off but I was too weak.

He tried pushing through my mouth wanting me to open for him but I was stubborn.

He kissed my lips, biting and licking commanding me with his mouth to open for him but I was refused to, not until he pinched my nipple and I moaned in pain, the moment my mouth opened he used the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth and as our tongues touch I felt like every sense of reasoning flew out of my head.

I found myself wrapping my hands around his neck as I pushed him closer, our tongues fighting for dominance as he kissed me like a starved man.

I arched my back when he bit my tongue hard sending shock waves straight to my pussy as it began throbbing.

“ Perfect, just perfect,” He whispered on my lips before he moved to my neck and started kissing me, he didn't forget biting.

He moved to the center of my chest and without warning he tore the shirt I was wearing, throwing it somewhere in the room like the shirt was his mortal enemy.

Then he started kissing down my chest as he ran his tongue on one nipple but didn't take it into his mouth and I moaned as I fisted the sheets.

He also brought out his tongue to kiss the other nipple as he licked it and I couldn't help but press my legs together.

When he finally took the nipple into his mouth, I threw my head back as my hand went to fist his hair, that was when something shiny caught my eyes.

A ring.

A proof that I belong to another and I was letting another touch me. It was like a bucket of ice water was being poured on me.

I quickly pushed myself away from Mr. Vincenzo who was looking at me with a smirk. A victorious smirk.

Did he think I was easy? Easy that he could easily sway me and I was already becoming a moaning mess beneath him?

“ Get out! Get out of my room!” I shouted as I quickly drew the bedcover up my body.

The stupid smirk on his face did falter for even a second as he climbed down the bed and started walking to the door.

When he reached the door he stopped and turned to me then he blew me a kiss before winking and walking out the door.

He's crazy, he's insane.

No I can't be here, I have to leave, immediately.