Chapter 12- You're Mine

Eddy held my ankle and pushed my legs apart before his head descended on my dripping pussy and I moaned, throwing my head back while holding the bed sheets tightly.

" Fuck!" I cursed when he bit on my clit, I tried closing my legs but his hand went to my ankles preventing me from closing them, when I tried again he threw my legs on his shoulder as he continued flicking his tongue on my pussy.

" Such sweet nectar, all mine," I think I was beginning to see stars and as if I wasn't wet enough, he added his fingers.

" Oh fuck! Eddy I don't think I'm going to last," I cried as I felt my stomach tighten.

He rubbed his thumb on my clit kissing me from my dripping hole up to my mound. I could feel it, it wouldn't be long before I came on his tongue, but just as I was about to cum Eddy removed his head.

" No! Don't do that Eddy," I cried as I raised my head to look at him and he was looking at me with a smirk, he was finding this funny.

" You want people to think I'm not a gentleman and don't know how to treat my girlfriend,"

" Eddy it was just a car door and besides you ended up opening the door for me," I complained.

" Yeah, after you would have shown everyone what an inconsiderate boyfriend I was," He just wasn't making sense, it's just a car door. He was taking this too personally.

" That's not gonna happen again, I'm sorry can you go back to what you were doing?" I begged,

" What was I doing again?"

" Eddy!"

" Okay ma," Without warning his tongue lapped on my pussy and I screamed trying to pull away, wasn't I just the one begging him to keep doing what he was doing, why was I trying to pull away?

Eddy filled my pussy with two fingers before he started pumping into me.

" Look how wet you are," His voice damn, his voice was powerful.

" You're so wet and ready for my cock to fill you, so fucking wet," He started moving unimaginable fast as my moans filled the room.

" Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I came on his fingers with a scream, everything about the way Eddy was touching me screamed possessive.

He got up with my juice glistening on his fingers, and then he licked them clean. Fuck that was so hot.

He came up to me as he drew me by my neck and claimed my lips and I could test myself on him.

" You're too dressed babe," I said as I started unbuttoning his shirt then he helped me pull it off and I ran my hand on his smooth chest.

" Still too dressed," I said referring to the trousers he still had and I didn't have to tell him twice before he removed the belt and then the trousers together with his boxers as he flung it somewhere in the room.

" Now that's more like it," I smiled up at him as my hand went around his neck pushing him down to my lips and kissing him.

I felt him rubbing his cock on my entrance, I moaned as I opened my legs more for him.

" Just like that baby," He groaned and without warning he pushed into me, I couldn't maintain contact with our lips I pulled away.

" Fuck!" I cursed as Eddy was still inside me not yet moving.

" Eddy," I moaned, encouraging him to move.

" I feel like I'm too fucking jealous I'm going to be fucking your pussy till your pussy is sore, maybe if you go to work tomorrow with a limp I'd feel better, that's crazy right?" He hissed when I moved. This poor baby was feeling insecure.

" Fuck me however you want I'm all yours," I didn't have to say it twice before he was thrusting inside me so fucking fast I felt like my second orgasm for the night was near.

With each thrust, Eddy made sure to declare that I belonged to him.

" I'm yours, I'm yours! Fuck!," I moaned loudly when his cock hit my sweet spot as I squeezed him.

" You're fucking choking me again like always, so needy for your boyfriend's cock, tell me you're needy," He said as he pulled out of me.

" I'm needy, I'm needy, I'm needy," I said quickly wanting him to be back inside me and the crackhead dared to laugh before his cock disappeared into me again.

" Shit! Your pussy feels so fucking good wrapped around me like that, just so fucking perfect, I think I'm going to cum,", He groaned as he became brutal in his fucking.

"Oh, Right there baby, right there," I moaned as the slapping of our skin filled the room.

"Yes! Yes! Harder baby fuck me harder!"

" Shit, I'm close," Eddy cursed before he gave a few deep thrusts and then he pulled out of my pussy and came on my stomach.

We were both breathing hard as I watched him with hooded eyes.

" You're so beautiful and you're all mine," Eddy said as he lifted my weak self into his arms and walked us to the bathroom. Maybe for a bath or oops a round two.

*****

" Good morning sir," I greeted Mr. Vincenzo with a smile as soon as he walked out of the elevator, yeah, I was waiting for him, that was what they asked me to do, they were like the CEO this the CEO that bla bla bla.

" Morning Miss Westbrook, you look exceptionally happy today," He said as he walked to his office and I followed him.

" Well it's personal but if you like to hear I'll gladly share," I said with a shrug.

" Okay, so I wanna know," He said and I tried not to laugh for what I was about to say.

" Well my boyfriend fucked me all night and I feel good this morning," The office became quiet like Mr. Vincenzo suddenly vanished when he was standing in front of me.

" Miss Westbrook?"

" Yes sir,"

" Refrain from giving me details like that about your personal life," He said, but I didn't do anything wrong, he asked for the reason I was happy and I told him it was my boyfriend.

"But you aske…"

" Get my schedule for the day," He said and I nodded before bringing out my tab and calling out his schedule and he just watched me.

" That's all sir," I said and he nodded.

I was about to turn and walk out of his office when he stopped me.

" One more thing Miss Westbrook,"

" Yes sir,"

" Did they inform you that as my assistant you'd have to travel with me?"

I blinked, and I blinked again three more times. He can't be serious.

" I don't think that's going to be possible, why would I need to travel with you? I don't want to," I said with a frown.

" Doesn't seem like you have a choice, we're traveling in three days,"

" I'm not going anywhere with you,"