41 | FOSTER

Brooklyn, New York
excuse any mistakes.

T'yana had heard shuffling in the middle of her nap causing her to stir herself awake. She patted the bed beside her with her eyes still closed not feeling Se'Kani's body next to hers.

Sitting up, she roughly rubbed her eyes before looking towards the bathroom seeing the light on. Shortly after Se'Kani had exited the bathroom fully dressed in a black Essentials sweatsuit. Looking fine as ever.

"Where you going?" T'yana furrowed her eyebrows while examining his outfit.

He looked up from his phone, "Out wit' the guys."

"You was just gonna leave me here?"

He looked around the room before back at her, "Yeah."

T'yana rolled her eyes, "Why are you being like that what the fuck? I said I was sorry. I'm not gonna do it again."

Se'Kani shook his head, "It don't even matter no more T'yana."

Huffing T'yana was contemplating on giving him space, but she was too clingy for that.

"Can I go with you?" She asked him.

"Hurry up T." He slightly rolled his eyes going to sit back down on the bed. T'yana had peeped it but she just decided to ignore it and get up.

She headed to the bathroom and began to fix herself up before exiting and walking to the closet.

"We gotta do some more baby shopping bae." She said while looking through her clothes to find an outfit, "shopping for me too can't none of this shit fit me no more."

"We can tomorrow after you finish ya' online classes." He responded before standing up and stretching.

"This cute to wear?" T'yana showed him a black crop top with some grey jeans with a slit and her black cat 4's.

Se'Kani nodded. T'yana began to get dressed and shortly after the two were ready to head out.

Se'Kani placed his hand on T'yana's stomach and kept it there up until they had made it to the car.

T'yana had went to go open the front door but was immediately stopped by Se'Kani, "Get in the back."

"Bae I'm fine, I can sit in the front my belly isn't that big yet—"

"Get in the back."

T'yana sucked her teeth mumbling shit under her breath before sliding into the backseat.

"Speak wit' ya chest shawty." Se'Kani mugged her as he opened the front door and started the car up.

"I said you annoying as fuck."

Se'Kani chuckled lowly before pulling out of the parking lot and making his way to the foster home to pick up Raynard and Hitta.

After a silent 5 minutes of driving T'yana decided to speak up again, "Bae?"

"What T'yana?" Se'Kani replied back rather annoyed.