01 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York
'Lil T'

T'yana Melody BlackBrooklyn, New York'Lil T'

excuse any mistakes .
• • • •

"Lil T!" Aniyah ran over to me, holding a bag of chips in her hand tightly so that she wouldn't drop them while running.

Turning around, I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out what was so important that she ran all the way from House 2, on the other side of the Foster home to get to me.

"Yeah?"

"I seen Jariah in ya' room looking through your bags and stuff." She spoke making me immediately stand up out of my seat in the kitchen.

Aniyah was like a little sister to me. When she first got to the house and I realized that she was quiet and to herself just like me, I immediately wanted to let her know that I had her back while we were in here. 

Being in a foster home was not easy. If you had anything nice females would attempt to steal your items out of your room. You were basically forced to have to fight for yourself in here and Aniyah being only 10 and me being 17, I wanted to protect her from everything that comes from this.

"Hm." I said as I slid over the rest of my baconeggandcheese to her.

She smiled greedily before taking my seat and starting to eat.

I already had straight backs in so I wouldn't be too worried about my hair getting pulled when I head upstairs to see what's up with Jariah.

Taking off my slides and socks, I left them by where Aniyah was eating. "Watch my stuff for me, I'll be back to get it okay?" I told her. "Okay." She responded with a mouthful of food.

Jogging up the steps, I walked down the long hallway eventually reaching my room. I had to see what was missing first before heading to Jariah's room.

Jariah was what you would call a mean girl. She antagonized most of the females that lived here and was known for stealing things out of rooms and fighting.

Me personally I hate fighting, if I could avoid it at all cost I really would. But why are you going in anybody room and taking anything that does not belong to you? Weird.

Opening my room door, I immediately seen that my perfumes and smell goods were gone. Huffing, I walked over to my little nightstand opening the secret drawer.

Good, still there.

A bitch would've had to die if they touched the necklace my grandma gave me before she passed away.

The only reason I didn't wear it was because I didn't want it to break due to everything that constantly goes down in here. I would never forgive myself if something were to happen to it.

Feeling myself become heated, I put my necklace back closing the drawer.

I exited my room making my way down to the end of the hall where Jariah's room was. I opened the door not giving enough fucks to knock after my stuff went missing.