28 | FOSTER

T'YANA MELODY BLACK | Brooklyn, New York
excuse any mistakes .

SE'KANI HAD TEXT me saying that he was outside. I was confused because I didn't see his car and I was right in front of the school leaning against the wall. Not even a second later the engines of his hellcat could be heard through the entire parking lot before I seen his car appear directly in front of me.

Wiping my face once again, I opened the car door before getting inside and shutting the door behind me. I let out a loud frustrated groan, punching his dashboard.

"Aight na. You better relax ya' self shawty." He glared at me. I didn't say anything back letting my head fall into my hands as I broke down. This was just too much for me. I wanted to do grown nasty things so bad.

"Breathe ma. Tell me what happened." He rubbed my back as I cried into my hands. Once he seen that I wasn't talking just crying he had pulled off.

"Put ya' seatbelt on." He told me but everything he was saying was going in one ear and out of the other. All I was thinking about was how fast me being pregnant was gonna get around the school. I didn't wanna go back.

He glanced at me a second time to see that I didn't move, "Aye T'yana. I'm dead not gon' tell you again. Put ya seatbelt on." He said with more authority in his voice while stopping the car in the middle of the highway.

I looked up staring out the window seeing all the cars drive around us. Is he fuckin crazy? I wiped my face aggressively before putting my seatbelt on. Crossing my arms, I continued to stare out the window.

"Don't know what you gotta attitude wit' me for when I'm tryna keep you safe fuck." He matched my energy, pulling off again.

I didn't say anything back, rolling my eyes after he was done speaking.

After a few we had pulled up to his crib. I got out of the car slamming the door in the process and made my way to his crib without waiting for him to get out of the car. I honestly didn't know why I was so mad at him it had to be the mood swings. I was mad at the whole world honestly, especially myself for getting myself into this predicament.

As I waited for the elevator Se'Kani came up behind me grabbing my arm and turning me to him.

"I ain't do shit to you. So you could deadass drop that attitude you got wit' me. Out of everybody to be mad at why you gon' be mad at the person you inna relationship wit'? ESPECIALLY if the person you inna relationship wit' ain't the one that made you mad in the first place." He stated before the elevator doors opened.

"You did do something. Your pullout game is fuckin' weak. YOU got me pregnant, now the whole school knows my business son." I threw my hands in the air walking inside the elevator.

He gave me the stankest look, "Yo you deadass right now?"

I didn't respond.

"So now all this shit my fault? Cause it take two to fuck if I ain't know no better." He continued as we walked out of the elevator. He took his keys out of his pocket unlocking the door. I walked straight in heading straight for his room.

I put my bag on the dresser before opening my drawer to find more comfortable clothes to put on. After grabbing a crop top and some nike pro shorts, I slid out of the hoodie and jeans I was wearing.