25 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York

T'yana Melody BlackBrooklyn, New York

excuse any mistakes .
• • • •

I WATCHED AS the tattoo needle went in and out of Se'Kani's neck quickly. He woke me up to come with him to get another tattoo before my doctor's appointment later today.

"Bae." He called out. I clicked the button on the side of my phone turning it off before looking up at him. He looked so fine. He had just finished getting a neck tattoo and all his tats combined just made me horny.

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't want another tat? I'll pay for it." He said and I contemplated it for a second. I mean a free tattoo, who wouldn't take up that offer for real.

I nodded, "I wanna finish my sleeve."

"Slow down, you might be pregnant with my son. You don't need all that right now."  He shook his head standing up from the tattoo chair for me to sit down.

"I'm not pregnant Se'Kani." I stood up from my chair taking a seat in the tattoo chair. I opened my phone going to my tattoo favorites in my camera roll before picking one out and showing the man.

"Lemme see." He nodded at the tattoo man who then gave him my phone. I looked up and mugged the man. He looked down at me before holding his hands up. Pussy ass.

"Didn't I just say you not getting a sleeve?" Se'Kani stared at me blankly.

You not my dad.

"Well I want a sleeve so I'm getting a sleeve. Watch I don't even be pregnant and you doing all this." I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Let's make a bet." He shrugged and I squinted my eyes at him. "Fuck you mean a bet? You been plotting?" I asked him before hearing the tattoo needle start.

He chuckled and I eyed him.

"Let me find out.." I mumbled as the man started my tattoo.

He didn't say anything back, he just started at me licking his lips. So damn sexy.

Se'Kani and I had been inseparable ever since we decided to start over. I mean inseparable. I'd basically been living with him for the past two weeks and it felt so good going to sleep and waking up next to him every night up until today.

I closed my eyes feeling the pain in my shoulder from the needle. I heard a chair scoot across the floor before my hand was grabbed. I opened my eyes slightly and Se'Kani was on his phone, his other hand entangled with mine.