23 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York

excuse any mistakes, please know i don't be feeling like proof reading

• • • •

I PACED BACK and forth around the room waiting for the 7 minutes it took to get the pregnancy test results to be done.

I truly didn't believe I was pregnant but Ari and Nasia had started to put it in my head. If I was, I was fucked.

The timer on Nasia's phone had went off and her and Ari looked at me.

"I'm scared," I shook my head, "Ari you go see what they say."

I had took three clear blue tests. And I was nervous as fuck to look at them.

Ari got up off her bed entering the bathroom. She came back out, an unknown facial expression written across her face.

"Two say negative, and one says positive." She looked up at me.

I quickly took the tests out of her hand looking at them myself.

What the fuck?

"You gonna have to go to the doctors." Nasia told me and I huffed sitting back on my bed.

I put the tests under my pillow before getting up again and slipping on my yeezy slides.

"You boutta' go talk to him?" Ari asked me and I nodded. I knew I was supposed to be standing on business but the post plus his text made me fold.

"Aight be safe. Text us when you get there." Nasia had said.

"I gotchu." I replied before exiting the room, closing the door behind me.

I made a stop in the kitchen first to take a few snacks with me. I opened up the snack cabinet pulling out some chocolate chip little bites and grabbing a bottle of water.

"So..." I heard from behind me making me turn around.

Camilla leaned against the counter staring at me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You got the nigga posting you and shit, I see you." She laughed sourly. I didn't say anything back putting my snacks into my purse and heading for the door.

Camille grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"You know it's not gonna last right? Sooner or later I'll be back to collect my man." She shrugged.

I looked at her weirdly before snatching my arm out of her grip, "Girl get yo' delusional ass the fuck up out my face." I said before leaving out.

Bitches be bonkers. I couldn't even blame them though, the dick and head is amazing.

I walked to the A train, heading down the stairs, and hopping the turnstile.

A/N: I don't be paying at all, I always hop 😂😂.