33 | FOSTER

OMNISCIENT | Brooklyn, New York
excuse any mistakes.

Busting through the trap doors, an angry Se'Kani headed straight to the living room where all the members were seated having a conversation.

"So what we doin' bout this nicca cuhz?" He immediately asked causing everyone's attention to turn towards him.

"Damn no hey, how ya' doing, how was ya' day?" Raynard mugged as he blew smoke out through his nose and Se'Kani rolled his eyes.

"T3 ducking niggas right now. He knows we know wassup. Nobody heard from him or his sister today." Spooky stated while rolling another spliff.

Se'Kani huffed taking a seat on the couch. His trigger finger was itching to blow T3's head off for the shit he pulled with Clacc.

Earlier today T3 had ran into Clacc on his way to the studio he paid for with Clacc's money that he stole. It just so happened that on all days to see T3 Clacc was with his babymother and son, so he gave him a pass and got in the car only for T3 to throw a few bullets at Clacc's car before running off.

One bullet hitting Clacc's 9 year old son through the windshield.

This had everybody heated. Including Clacc who was at the hospital currently with his babymama and son.

One thing the members never played about was kids.

"He gon' die." Hitta mumbled, refilling his grip with hollow tips.

"We gotta find him." Spazz, one of the other members spoke while pacing back and forth.

"Nah," Se'Kani shook his head, "He hit a kid, we go for his sister first."

The rest of the members nodded in agreement. It was only fair to hit up Na'Vera.

"I could set that up. Bitch in love wit' a nigga." Hitta said before wiping down his gun and placing it on the table.

"Aight so this how it's gon' go..." Se'Kani leaned up.

• • • •

"Girl no." T'yana rolled her eyes and propped her phone up against the kitchen counter. She was currently on group facetime with Ari and Nasia.

"Raynard and Hitta left out mad quick too." Nasia told the others, "I'm tryna figure out what's tea."

"Se'Kani told me he was gonna tell me when he gets back home so I'll tell you guys then." T'yana said as she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

There was about three knocks on the door and T'yana cheesed knowing that it was her chipotle that she had been devastatingly craving.

"That's him?" Ari asked.

"Nah, It's my food he ordered me. About fuckin' time." T'yana headed to the door before opening it. "Thank you." She gave the delivery man a small smile before closing and locking the door back and heading over to the kitchen.

"Let me tell this girl order me food shit." Nasia tapped away at her phone, her face close up to the camera.

"Back up ugly." Ari mugged the phone and T'yana laughed opening her bag of food.

"Girl fuck you. You must think I'm Raynard or some shit."

After T'yana had took out her 4 tacos and her chipotle bowl as well as the chips they sold, she headed back into Se'Kani's room closing the door behind her.

"Y'all I'm bored I miss my man." T'yana pouted before taking a bite out of her taco.

"I wish I had a man to miss." Ari rolled her eyes.