06 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York
'Lil T'

excuse any mistakes, i did NOT proofread this long ass chapter.

"So if we get pulled over in this car we ALL going to jail?" I asked, my heart beating quickly

"So if we get pulled over in this car we ALL going to jail?" I asked, my heart beating quickly. I had never been in a stolen car and honestly I was scared for my life.

"Relax. We not gon' get pulled over." Ray comforted me as I laid my head on the window closing my eyes.

I was too young to go to jail. SK better drive like he got some fucking sense or I know wassup.

"Shorty bein' pussy." SK said lowly , keeping one hand on the wheel.

"Who bein' pussy? Cause I don't wanna go to jail? Get off my dick." I replied slickly. I truly didn't like how he acted towards me. Almost as if he dead hated me.

Raynard put a hand over his mouth, "See me personally SK. I was not letting her talk to me like that. Word to crip."

"Shut yo' instigating ass up." Hitta chuckled.

He was sitting up front with SK, while I was in the back by the window next to Nasia, Ariana, and Raynard.

Ariana had a slight attitude with Hitta so she tuned us out by playing loud music in her airpods.

"I dead don't know who she talking to like niggas won't park this car right fuckin here and get us all put in jail." SK said causing Ari to quickly take her airpods out. "I bet you I'll find a way to fuck yo' ass up in them handcuffs."

Nasia and Raynard laughed while SK rolled his eyes hard.

"I'm wit' you onnat one bae , he buggin." Hitta shook his head. Ari said nothing back putting her airpods back in.

I sucked my teeth at his statement keeping my head leaned on the window. I didn't like the feelings of knowing that if we were to get pulled over we all going to jail

After what seemed about a 25 minute drive we arrived at the function. Once SK found a good parking spot we all got out.

"They not gonna say something to you about y'all having y'all guns on y'all?" I asked. Hitta, SK, and Raynard each had a grip in their waist bands, blue flags hanging out the back of their left pockets as well.

"Nah we know the people who having this shit."

I simply nodded my head, not really in the mood to talk to SK anymore at the moment.

As we got to the door we were immediately greeted by a swarm full of people that I did not know.

"Wasscraccin' Rip, Ian even know niggas was sailing up today." One of the dudes said to SK whilst piecing all of them crip.

"You got us in a crip function huh bitch?" Ari looked at Tanasia.

"What? I love me a sexy crip bitch. I know it's packed wit' them in this shit." She licked her lips as we made our way inside.