40 | FOSTER

Brooklyn, New York
excuse any mistakes.

"That birthday coming up miss thang!" Ari smiled while pushing T'yana's shoulder as they sat in the living room talking with one another.

The boys and Spooky had left saying that they had something to handle regarding the situation with T3. The girls didn't question it and just told them all to be safe.

"I still don't know what I wanna do and it's in a month. Plus I'm pregnant for it." T'yana frowned looking down at her soon to be 5 month belly.

Nasia began to rub T's stomach in a circular motion, "Girl my niece ain't stopping nothing, we could still have fun."

"I want a boy." T'yana playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well we want a girl so that's what you're gonna get."

"Girl what the fuck ever." She waved them off before standing up and heading over to the kitchen. The bigger her belly got, the more hungry she had gotten as well. T'yana also seemed to have been getting thick in all the right places. The baby was definitely doing her body good.

"We should prank them when they come back." Ari smiled deviously while rubbing her hands together like birdman.

T'yana laughed, " And what kind of prank did you have in mind?"

"She just wanna get her doonies beat down, some angry sex." Nasia waved her off.

"You just mad cause you're angry sex be wit' a plastic dick. You be riding Barbie nigga." Ari stuck up her middle finger and T'yana busted out laughing causing Nasia to mug them both.

"That's funny?"

"No girl, I- just-" T'yana tried to get out in between her laughs.

"Okay but no seriously, let's do like an ignoring them prank or something I'm bored."

"I'm wit' that." T'yana shrugged, "I wonder what time they're coming back anyway."

"One thing Spooky hate is being ignored, she gon' beat my ass." Nasia shook her head, grabbing her gatorade off of the table and taking a sip.

"Fuck it, we ball!" Ari shrugged.

T'yana shook her head. She already knew Se'Kani wasn't with the ignoring shenanigans, he felt like it was childish. All the more reason to do the little prank on them.

T'yana's phone began to ring. She looked down realizing that it was Se'Kani before looking up at the girls. "Y'all he's calling me. Don't answer?"

Ari quickly shook her head no, "Decline it actually so he knows something's up."

Nodding, T'yana declined his call only resulting in him calling again. She decided on declining the second call as well before putting her phone on silent.

"It's getting hot in here!" Ari began fanning herself.

"Close that cooter." Nasia looked her up and down. Ari side eyed her.

"Stop y'all I'm scared.." T'yana picked up her bowl of Trix cereal before bringing it over to the living room area and taking a seat on one of the couches.