16 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York

T'yana Melody BlackBrooklyn, New York

excuse any mistakes .

• • • •

I SAT WITH my hoodie over my head, continuing to work on this math worksheet my teacher had gave me. Today was my last first day of high-school and I was hating every second of it. I did not miss doing work.

The bell had rung and I packed up my belongings before throwing my purse on my shoulder.

"Don't forget to finish this worksheet at home if you didn't finish it in class today." My teacher added making me inwardly roll my eyes. Homework on the first day of school is mad beasty.

A/N : Beasty means wild or crazy for my non New Yorkers lmaoaoaoa.

After exiting the classroom I made my way to my last period class. I just wanted to get this whole day over with.

For the past week, I haven't spoken to Se'Kani. He hasn't tried to reach out to me either, So I guess we were really done with each other.

"Yeah that's the girl I beat up. Her face was looking crazy." I heard from behind me. I turned around only to see Jariah talking to her little friend group.

Rolling my eyes, I decided to ignore the bitch. If I knew the real and knew that she couldn't beat me why keep entertaining shorty?

I entered my classroom taking a seat all the way in the back before pulling out my phone to check what was going on, on instagram while I'd been in school.

BeLikeAri added to her story 7 minutes ago..

I shook my head. Hitta had been trying his best this last week to get Ari back and she wasn't going for none of that. She was standing on business. After viewing her story I continued to click through other stories as well.

OhDatsNasiaa 2 hours ago