19 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York

T'yana Melody BlackBrooklyn, New York

excuse any mistakes .

• • • •

"I asked you if you wanted food before I left from Five Guys, you getting me tight here." Spooky shoved her food into Nasia's hands.

"First of all, lower ya' tone Venee." Nasia mugged as she took fries from out of the bag and stuffed them into her mouth.

I shook my head continuing to scroll through instagram as I laid in my bed. Today was calm Saturday, Ari, Me, Spooky, and Nasia were just chilling in the crib and smoking.

"Knock Knock bitch." We heard from the other side of the room door.

I huffed, getting out of my bed going to open the door.

"Damn you look rough." Raynard told me before walking into the room. I sucked my teeth closing the door behind him before getting back into my bed.

"She don't feel good." Ari told him for me.

Raynard eyed me.

"Don't even say what you thinking." I cut him off before he could even open his mouth.

He put his hands up in defense before sitting at the edge of my bed.

I was not pregnant.

"So y'all did the do?" Raynard wiggled his eyebrows. I chuckled reaching for my pillow and launching it at him.

"Yeah , She wanna be grown so bad." Nasia playfully rolled her eyes.

"Compared to what me and you be doing you can't talk." Spooky said while side eyeing Nasia.

"Tell her again. Swear she somebody mama." Ari added before standing up to pass me the spliff.

Raynard popped Ari's hand before she could hand it to me, "If she's sick why y'all passing her the spliff?"

"Shut the fuck up." I mugged him before taking the spliff from Ari.

Ari quickly popped Raynard on the back of his neck, "And don't put yo' fucking hands on me no more."

Ray winced rubbing his neck as Ari got back onto her bed, "Didn't even have to hit me that hard." He mumbled.

"They be bitching you cuhz." Spooky laughed as Nasia ran her hands through her hair. Mood. Raynard stuck up his middle finger.

"Aye where SK?" Spooky asked me. I shrugged. I texted him goodmorning about 3 hours ago and never got a response yet he posted on his story on instagram.

Spooky took out her phone before I guess calling him.

"Us never them...Where you at?...A game night? ... At your shit?...Yeah she right here....She don't feel good....Nigga did YOU?....Aw hell....I'm snitching....Aight Safety." Spooky spoke into the phone before setting it down beside her.