11 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York
'Lil T'

T'yana Melody BlackBrooklyn, New York'Lil T'

excuse any mistakes .

• • • •

"Why you think he's cheating?" Nasia asked as we made our way back to our room.

"I don't know, I just got that feeling in my stomach that he is. I trust him but I don't know." Ari sighed.

Once we got back into our rooms, I closed the door before throwing my phone on the bed.

"Today is definitely todaying." I said.

"Tell me about it." Nasia agreed.

"When he get back in this house, I'm fucking him up." Ari started punching the palm of her hand, "Cause since when we stopped sharing locations with each other?"!

I shook my head. These exact reasons were why I was scared of relationships. One of my biggest fears is me bragging about how much I love my man and then a bitch ends up fucking him.

"Calm down Muhammad Ali." Nasia said rubbing her back, "Need a spliff?"

"You know me so well, I love you." Ari pouted falling face first onto her bed. My poor tink was going through it.

Our room door had bust open causing all of us to look at SK who just stood there.

"So you and T3 got some shit going on?" He immediately asked looking me dead in my face.

The fuck?

"Why do you care? You don't fuck with me. Fuck out my face bro." I rolled my eyes, putting my phone on the charger.

"Bro T'yana on some real shit, I'ma fuck you up."

"How are you mad? You just had a whole bitch sitting in your lap Se'Kani! Get the fuck out my face for real."

It looked like he was taking deep breaths before he grabbed my arm pulling me out of the room roughly.

"Ow bro what the fuck." I semi-yelled as he opened his room door pushing me in.

He closed and locked the door behind him.

"Why you keep playing wit' a nigga?" He tried to calmly say, his voice still loud though.

"Nah bro on my deads you're weird and bipolar. You just said you don't fuck with me. You said that when we kissed and when you be calling me pretty don't mean nothing! So do what the fuck you wanna do and I'ma do what the fuck I wanna do!"