22 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York

excuse any mistakes, i don't be proofreading

• • • •
1 month later...

THE BELL HAD rung and I gathered up all of my things before heading to the school entrance and leaving.

Christmas break was approaching and honestly I was ready for break. It just meant that I was getting closer and closer to graduation. It also meant that I had to get a job seeing as I would be turning 18 in February and I wouldn't be able to stay at the foster home anymore.

I made my way to the train station before opening my transit app to check what time the next train would be coming.

"9 minutes is mad crazy." I mumbled before closing my phone. After a while the train had came and I got on heading back home.

• • • •

"Here." Nasia held out a spliff to me as soon as I walked through the door. I love this girl. I smiled taking it from her before taking a few pulls.

"Long day at school huh?" Ari looked at me and I nodded.

I passed her the spliff before setting my purse on my bed and taking my Mackage coat off.

"We be missing you when you at school." Nasia pouted.

"I be missing y'all too. I'm so ready to graduate." I sighed, taking off my sneakers and sliding them under the bed.

"You and SK still haven't talked?" Ari asked as I sat next to her on her bed, laying my head on her shoulder.

"No. I be watching his story from my spam page though and he still be watching mine. I guess neither one of us wants to text first. This standing on business shit is hard."

"Girl tell me about it," Ari laughed, "It's been two months since I got some dick. I'm so ready to call Haraji."

Nasia glared at her, "You better the fuck not."

Ari waved her off passing her the spliff.

"I miss him. Every time my coochie get a heartbeat it's like it's calling for him." I stated, getting a few flashbacks from when he was blowing my back out.

"It's cause he took ya' virginity. We never forget who took our V." Nasia said and I huffed loudly laying back on the bed.

I should've just kept my pussy to myself. I wanted to be grown so bad.