14 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York

excuse any mistakes i don't be proofreading

excuse any mistakes i don't be proofreading .

• • • •

"I already know you boutta' ask me to take yo' pics bitch, just pass me ya' phone." Ari immediately said as soon as we stepped out of the car.

I smiled, handing her my phone. The pool party was in Long Island which I figured cause there aren't any good CLEAN pools in Brooklyn for a pool party.

I did a few poses before Ari handed me my phone back.

"You always eating my pictures up," I cheesed looking through the photos she took, "You want me to take yours?"

"I'm really a photographer in this bitch." She said handing me her phone.

I took a few of her pictures before giving the phone back.

"Y'all ready?" T3 asked, locking his car. Ari and I nodded following him to the mansion entrance.

"My son Vera be showing outtttt." Ari dragged. It was definitely true. The house was huge, so I know the pool big as fuck.

"I'm saying." I agreed before heading to Instagram to post my pictures.

LilTLilT_

LilTLilT_ : alexa play 'summers over' interlude

The likes and comments immediately started rolling in. I closed my phone as we walked into the mansion taking everything in.

"This how nice I'm tryna be living." T3 licked his lips.

The music was loud, there were people in every part of the mansion.

T3 led us out back to where the pool was where we met Vera.

"Oh shit!" Vera nervously chuckled once she seen me and Ariana. Weird or nah?

I looked at Ari to see if she peeped, she nodded her head at me indicating that she did.

"Hey y'alll. What y'all doing here?" Vera kept a smile on her face.