07 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York
'Lil T'

T'yana Melody BlackBrooklyn, New York'Lil T'

Excuse any mistakes.

• • • •

"Where is Ray ass AT?!" SK yelled as we all piled up in the car quickly.

I had a headache due to being so close to the shot and Sk yelling really wasn't making it any better for me.

"I'm right here." Ray huffed , getting in the car and slamming the door out of breath. "Y'all just left a nigga for dead huh?"

"I thought you were right behind us." I said as SK hurriedly pulled off. He turned around to look at me before putting his eyes back on the road.

"Everybody straight?"

Everyone replied in a majority of yeahs.

"I am never going anywhere with y'all again!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms. First it was being in a stolen car next thing you know we go to a party and they start shooting.

"Shut the fuck up. Be glad yo' ass ain't get hit." Hitta rolled his eyes and I stuck up my middle finger.

"Don't be talking to my friend like that nigga. Buggin the fuck out." Ari said loudly.

"Everybody shut the fuck up. My head is deadass spinning." Nasia added on beginning to rub her temples.

Huffing, I looked out the window seeing that we had pulled up home.

Almost as soon as SK finished driving, I got out of the car rushing to the backdoor.

"The backdoor not even open, niggas gotta go through the front." Raynard said as everyone walked to the front door.

My head snapped back to them. "Are y'all fuckin' crazy? The front door like we didn't just sneak out?"

"We do it all the time shawty, you know Miss Smith knocked the fuck out right now, now come on." SK spoke sternly, opening the front door.

I stared for a second to really make sure everyone was serious before following them.

If we got caught sneaking in they would take away our going outside privileges. Kind of like being grounded. I guess none of that really mattered being that they didn't really give a fuck in house two.

I closed the front door quietly behind me, tip-toeing the rest of the way to house two.

Nasia laughed, "Bitch why is you tip-toeing like that? We not gonna get caught."