32 | FOSTER

OMNISICENT | New York where it get griddy at.
Excuse any mistakes .

THE COUPLE DROVE in silence while Jhene Aiko played lowly on the car radio. T'yana sung along to the lyrics trying to keep out of her thoughts since she knew her and Se'Kani were gonna have a long talk when they arrived to his apartment complex.

Se'Kani guided his hand to the volume before turning the song down slightly.

"Bae, I know you—" He cut himself off trying to think of how he wanted to word his sentence.

"What?" T'yana looked at him as he drove, furrowing her eyebrows.

He shook his head, "Nothing I'ma say it when we get to the crib."

T'yana kept her eyes on him for a little before huffing and turning to look out the window. Her heart was thumping and she was now getting more anxious for the conversation they were about to have.

The ride from Hibachi back to Se'Kani's apartment was roughly 30 minutes, more if there were to be traffic. Today was a light day though, light enough at least for the city that never sleeps.

After Se'Kani had parked in his complexes private parking lot, they both exited the car and headed to his apartment.

T'yana contemplated about whether or not she was truly keeping the baby the whole ride there. She felt as though killing something that she and Se'Kani laid down and made wasn't right being that they both decided to be grown. She did feel as though she was too young though.

On the other hand Se'Kani wanted this baby, he thought that it would give him more motivation to stop with the hood life by just focusing on his family and truly get him out of the streets before it's too late.

Entering the apartment, T'yana breathed in the vanilla scent candle that was placed on the counter in the kitchen.

"You need to stop leaving candles lit when you leave." She looked at Se'Kani before heading to his room
to set her purse down.

Se'Kani watched her intensely before heading over to the candle and blowing it out after locking the door. He then went into his room as well, closing the door behind him.

T'yana stepped out of her clothes, leaving herself with nothing but a bra on. She walked past Se'Kani to get to the drawer with all her clothes in it ur Se'Kani stepped in front of her.

"Nah, we could dead talk like this." He smirked, his eyes trailing down her body all the way down to her lil bill pum pum, seeing that she got a wax.

T'yana smiled slightly, "Boy stop playin and watch out." she pushed him out of the way, grabbing a crop top and some nike pro shorts before slipping them on.

Se'Kani leaned against the dresser whilst T'yana sat back down on the bed waiting for him to start the conversation.

"You ready to talk now? I don't wanna seem like I'm bothering you or some shawty." He spoke lowly.

T'yana nodded her head slowly.

"So..." His voice trailed off. He truly didn't know how to start the conversation. All of the other times he felt a way when T'yana basically said he was annoying her about the baby.

"I'm keeping it Se'Kani." She started the conversation for him.

Her words snapped him out of his thoughts and he quickly looked at her, "You deadass?"

She nodded once again.

"Don't keep it cause you feel like I'm forcing you type shit to keep it cause I'm not. It's your decision." He reassured her before sitting down next to her on the bed.

"Oh my God," She groaned, "Shut up before I change my mind again."

He sucked his teeth before mushing her head, "Don't know who the fuck you talkin to.." He mumbled before slipping off his shirt and Nike Tech sweatpants leaving him in basketball shorts.

"Where are your drawls?" T'yana stared at his long dick print that was very visible through his shorts.

"Where your drawls?" He playfully mugged her, looking at her pussy print through her Nike pro shorts.

"Touché." She nodded before standing up and stretching, "I'm hungry bae."

"Bro you just ate." He stale faced her.

"Okay? I'm hungry again. Matta fact we hungry." She pointed at her and then her lil belly.

Se'Kani sucked his teeth but smiled at the thought of him having a baby.

"T'yana you know I got you forever right?" He grabbed her waist pulling her towards him, "I know in the beginning I was acting how I was acting but you really changed my perspective on this relationship shit shawty."

T'yana slightly smiled wrapping her arms around his neck, "I know bae. Just be honest with me always and we're always gonna be okay."

"I love you lil mama."

"I love you." She smiled before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth, sliding one hand up to wrap around her throat. Using his other hand he pulled her closer by her waist so that she could feel his print on hers.

Melting into the kiss T'yana brought her hand down to his print, rubbing it slowly. Teasing him almost. Se'Kani groaned slightly before picking her up causing her to
wrap her legs around his waist.

T'yana broke the kiss and just stared at him, "You so fine."

"Nah you mad fine shawty." He licked his lips staring back at her.

"Can you order food and then we fuck after?" She cheesed.

"Nah, I'll order food and we fuck while we wait for it to get here." He placed her down on the bed before picking up his phone.

His phone started to ring soon as he went to the uber eats app.

"Wascraccin?" He answered. T'yana just watched him. She thought he was truly sexy, with all the tats, his gun on his dresser, his blue flag next to his gun The loads of cash just sitting by his TV. She felt like she really bagged one of the most finest hood niggas in Brooklyn.

"He what?!" His voice raised, snapping T'yana out of her thoughts.

"Nah facts, I'll be there soon aight?...Fuck no, nigga gotta die word to Crip....Aight saydatt." He huffed before hanging up the phone.

"What happened?" T'yana asked, starting to worry once she seen him put his clothes back on.

"Nothing you gotta worry about ma. Text me what you want and I'ma order it for you. And I'll be right back aight?"

"But where are you going?" She frowned, she just wanted to chill with him in the house.

"I'ma be back T, gimme like two hours aight mama? Stay here and wait for me. And I don't want you talking to that T3 nigga no more you hear me?"

"But why though—"

"T'yana," Se'Kani stale faced her, "Just listen to me bro I'll explain when I come back." He said before tucking his gun in his pants, and his flag in his left pocket.

'SkDaLeft is some crip shit, makes sense now. I was wondering what the fuck the left meant' T'yana thought to herself.

"I love you ma, text me what you want me to order you." He quickly pecked her lips before leaving out of the room.

"I love you!" She called out to him but he had already left the apartment. She sighed getting up and going to lock the door. 

'Great, here by myself for a couple hours' She thought. Part of her was definitely worried though. What did T3 do? Why'd he leave so fast with his gun?  She just wanted him to be safe out here running these New York Streets. It got griddy down here for real.