20 | FOSTER

Omniscient
Brooklyn, New York

excuse any mistakes .

• • • •

AFTER THE SEXUAL activity that took place between T'yana and Se'Kani, the two exited the room and headed into the living room where the game night would be taking place.

"I don't wanna talk to you. How many times I gotta tell you that shit?" Ari irritatedly pushed Hitta's hand off of her shoulder before taking a seat next to Nasia.

Hitta sucked his teeth taking his original seat next to Raynard.

T'yana had went to take the empty seat beside Ari before Se'Kani pulled her back. She looked at him confused before he sat down and pulled her onto his lap.

A brown skin girl with long curly hair handed everyone a shot glass. There was a variety of different liquors on the kitchen counter that she had moved over to the living room to get the game started.

"Who tryna go first?" Raynard asked, smirking and leaning back into his seat.

"I'll go." Nasia shrugged, picking up one of the cards before reading it out loud, "Tell everyone who's the last person you had sex with or take a shot."

Nasia laughed lowly eyeing Spooky, "My bitch duh."

"I was gon' knock yo' ass into December if you took a shot word to crip ." Spooky told her making everyone laugh.

"Who next?"

"Let the man who's running this game night go next." The brownskin girl said eyeing Se'Kani.

T'yana looked at Nasia and Ari to see if they peeped in which they both nodded.

Se'Kani had went to pick up a card before reading it, "Do you like your gooch licked? Answer or take a shot." He then looked up confused, "Fuck is a gooch?"

"The space between yo' ass hole and ya' dick." Ari bust out laughing. She was one of those with a hilarious laugh that would get everyone else laughing with her.

Se'Kani scrunched his face up, "Hell nah. Next."

T'yana then went to pick up the next card, "Call your ex and tell them you miss them or take a shot."

"I don't have an ex." T'yana told everybody.

"Then take that shot girl." The brown skin girl had said.

T'yana scrunched her face up before taking the shot, "I fucking hate liquor. Shit so nasty." She fake gagged.

"Take that shit like a G." Se'Kani patted her back.

"I'll go next." Ari had said, picking up a card.

"Tell the person in the room who you think looks the best what your favorite position is." She read out loud.

Ari had scanned the room before her eyes stopped at a tall dark skin boy with waves and tattoos, "Reverse cowgirl." She then told him earning a smirk in return.

Hitta's facial expression immediately changed. He glared at Ari and then at the boy before clenching his fists.

"Yo' I'ma just go before I spark two people innis' shit." Hitta stood up.

"Nigga relax. You cheated and fumbled. Let her be." Raynard said earning a mug from Hitta.

"How bout I spark yo' ass up?"

"Spark who?" Raynard immediately stood up. He didn't take threats well no matter who they were coming from.

"Enough." Spooky told them, "I'll get both of y'all an L7."