05 | FOSTER

Se'Kani Karter
Brooklyn, New York
"SK"

A/N : No face claim because I hate when I read books & they add a picture for the love interest & they be chopped, So I let my readers imagine them.

I RUBBED MY hand down my face as Ray talked about how he cracked some shorty from house one in the kitchen, while me and Hitta was in the room cyphing.

"Nigga. You know we gotta eat dinner in like half an hour right?" Hitta scrunched up his face.

I exhaled the smoke out my nose shaking my head, "This nigga nasty son."

"Y'all gotta see her though. Shorty bad. The pussy was aight, but the HEAD? Nah she sloppy wit' it, might wife that."

"Nigga buggin."

"Hitta you always moving around mad much when I be tryna sleep." Asia, one of the thots he brung around occasionally spoke, rubbing her eyes.

Hitta sucked his teeth, "Well get the fuck out and go sleep in ya' shit then. You not my bitch, I only let you sleep in here cause I was too fried to tell you get out."

"Embarrasing." Ray flat out said shaking his head. I laughed passing him the spliff.

"Don't be acting like that when you around ya' mans and shit. Cause when we by ourselves you be acting like you don't wanna lose me and like you love me. Cut the bull-"

"Asia shut the fuck up deadass. Only bitch I love is my bitch."

"You wasn't saying that last night you fraud ass-"

I started to tune them out seeing that Anastasia had text me. I was still heated that she was telling niggas that she was having my seed, I was just waiting for the right time to fess this bitch up. Passing the spliff to Hitta, I opened the message.

Ana
I miss you, come to my room.

Putting my phone in my pocket, I stood up slipping on my yeezy slides.

"Whea' you boutta skate to?" Hitta asked, ignoring all the yelling coming from Asia.

"Ana shit. I'll be back." I said, opening the door.

I ain't mind all the yelling and shit cause shit be entertaining as fuck hearing them argue when I'm smacked. If I wasn't in the mood though, bitch was gettin' the boot.

"Girl can you shut the fuck up?" I heard Ray say as I left out. I laughed lowly walking down the hall to Ana's room.

Once I made it to her door, I knocked twice waiting for her to open it.

There was some shuffling coming from inside before she unlocked the door and opened it for me.

Without saying anything I walked inside.

"Why you not sitting down or nothing?" Ana asked as she got back onto her bed.

"Why you telling niggas you having my seed?"

Ana scrunched her face up, "What? Who did I tell that to?"

Oh this bitch playin dumb now? aight.