09 | FOSTER

T'yana Melody Black
Brooklyn, New York
'Lil T'

T'yana Melody BlackBrooklyn, New York'Lil T'

• • • •

THE ROLES WERE actually reversed this time. The boys were in our room instead of us being in theirs. I had stayed in the bathroom trying to calm myself down.

The bathroom door had opened and Se'Kani had walked in closing the door behind him.

"I don't wanna hear whatever lecture you about to give me." I immediately said, crossing my arms.

He looked at me through the mirror saying nothing.

Huffing, I grabbed my alcohol wipes from the drawer cleaning my knuckles.

He took one out of the pack putting it against my neck causing me to hiss.

"Ow, what the fuck!" I slapped his hand away.

"Put yo' hands on me again." He straight faced me, "You got a big ass scratch on your neck. Bitches can't fight."

I turned my neck to look in the mirror and there definitely was a big deep scratch on my neck. When a bitch gonna learn how to swing instead of scratching?

"Thank you." I mumbled, as he continued to clean the wound on my neck with the wipe.

"You too pretty to be fighting bitches that look like that." He spoke, tossing the wipe into the trash.

"She keep playing. I don't care if she messes with me or tries to bully me. What are you picking on a 10 year old girl for at ya' big ass age? Especially my sister at that. Shit be blowing mines." I shook my head, getting mad all over again.

I took one of the band aids out of the drawer before placing it on my neck.

I was still lowkey trying to figure Se'Kani out. One day he acts like he doesn't like me, the next day he's kissing me. He was so confusing.

"What you thinking about?" He asked, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"You."

He raised an eyebrow, "What about me?"

I shrugged, "You're just confusing that's all. You act like you don't fuck with me one day and then you call me pretty and kiss me the next day. I don't understand you."

"A kiss and a compliment don't mean shit. Just cause I did all that don't mean I fuck with you. So don't expect it to keep happening, I'm already knowing how delusional you bitches be getting off little shit." He said before walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him leaving me by myself.