29 | FOSTER

T'YANA MELODY BLACK | Brooklyn, New York
excuse any mistakes this chapter is 3,000 words I was not proof reading this shit lmaooo.

I ENTERED THE house at around 11 in the morning after spending the night with Se'Kani. All he was doing the whole night was talking about the baby so I left when he had went to go "handle business" in his words. I still needed time to figure out what I wanted to do. I just wanted a break.

I unlocked the room door and opened it to see Ariana asleep as usual. Nasia and Spooky were wrapped up in the covers together on Nasia's bed, one of them snoring loudly.

Heading to the bathroom, I moisturized my face a little more before exiting the bathroom again seeing as I had already took a shower at Se'Kani's house before I left.

I took off my black cat 4's before getting onto my bed and sliding under the covers. Just as I was about to click on Zeus Se'Kani had text me.

bae
So you just gon leave without saying nun?

I sighed reading his message before going back to Zeus to catch up on baddies. As soon as I pressed play on the show he had text me again.

bae
Ya read receipts on weirdo
Wassup wit u ?

I shook my head placing my phone on dnd before going back to Zeus. I just wasn't in the mood to talk about the baby right now. I just wanted a day of peace, a day for me to just think.

Three knocks were placed on the door and I rolled my eyes. It's mad early. Nonetheless I got up and opened the door.

"Don't tell me ya' niggas still sleep." Raynard mugged me as I opened the door wider for him to come in.

"They are, I just got back from SK crib." I told him, going to sit on my bed again as Raynard's phone blew up with text messages. He opened them before scrunching his face up.

"Speaking of that, why he blackin' on niggas in the groupchat cause you left without telling him?"

I sucked my teeth, "I don't know why he's doing all that. It's not even that serious."

"Like fuck I do? I was wit' my bitch."

I shook my head grabbing my smoke box from under my bed. My smoke box is basically a pretty box full of weed packs and materials. I opened the box taking out my papers and weed. The doctor had said vegan spliffs were better for you when you're pregnant because it doesn't cause harm without the grabba.

"Oh shit, when you learn how to roll?" Raynard asked and I stuck my middle finger up chuckling.

"Ariana taught me the day before Vera's pool party." I told him before beginning to roll up.

"Type shit. But um text that nigga so he could leave us the fuck alone." He said and I chuckled shaking my head.

It was like Raynard could sense I didn't wanna talk about the baby because he didn't bring it up at all while we smoked and that was exactly what I needed.

"Say word I won't get hot sauce from the kitchen and pour it in Spooky mouth while she sleep." Raynard stood up off the bed after about 2 spliffs.

"I'll dead break you Ray." Spooky popped open one of her eyes and I laughed. Raynard sucked his teeth, "Now niggas wanna wake up when I'm plottin."

"I been up the whole time, my eyes were just closed." She said before closing her eye again.

My phone started to ring and I seen Se'Kani's number. I was just tryna figure out how the fuck he got past my DND.