Chapter 46

Cassidy sighed as Malachi laid her on the bed. She'd enjoyed him so much over the last twenty-four hours. The sex had been absolutely amazing with him and she had enjoyed every moment of it. She'd been so aroused that she hadn't given any thought to how the first time might go wrong. Instead, Malachi had made sure she'd enjoyed it.

She enjoyed pleasing him too. She loved watching his face when she gave him head. She also loved seeing his face when she said something that completely shocked him. The man was ridiculously gorgeous and she just enjoyed looking at him.

She knew he did too. She'd purposely bathed slowly because he was standing there watching her, his eyes dark with desire. She liked that she could turn him on. But she also liked the way he commanded her to do things. He was very much an Alpha male. Her Alpha male.

When he'd told her that he would mate her so that his scent would be all over her, that had turned her on too. He was hers, and she didn't want any other women trying to stake their claim. Especially any other she-wolves.

Malachi kneeled down on the bed and hauled her over to him, spreading her legs and burying his face in between them. He ran his tongue up her folds and across her clit, causing her to arch up, though his hands gripped her thighs, keeping her from moving much. He lapped at her clit and slid his fingers inside of her.

She moaned as her body began to rapidly heat up, pleasure rushing through her from his tongue and fingers and the tingles from his touch. "Kai, I'm going to cum."

He stopped, withdrawing his hands and mouth from her and she whimpered in annoyance at him. Why had she told him?

He moved up to lay next to her, laying on his side, so he could look at her.

She turned to face him and scooted over, pressing her body against his, and raising her lips to him.

He kissed her, wrapping an arm around her, though not touching her like she wanted him to do. She moaned into his mouth, and moved her hand down to wrap around him.

"What do you want, Cass?" he asked softly against her lips.

"You, Kai. Inside me. Please," she begged, stroking him.

He let her continue to stroke him, before he rolled her on to her back. His mouth found hers again and he forced his way inside, exciting her, as his hands found her nipples.

He pulled on them, gently at first, then with a bit more pressure, bordering on painful, but it aroused her, bringing her back up to close to where she'd been before. His lips moved to her neck and he sucked lightly on the spot she knew he would mark. He nipped at it and it caused waves of pleasure and tingles to run through her.

His lips traveled down to her breast, and he closed his mouth over her nipple, lightly pulling on it, before he nipped gently at it. He licked it carefully, then pulled it in his mouth again. She moaned as she arched up to him.

He moved between her legs then, and she could feel his length pressed against her, as he began to kiss her again, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her breasts up against his chest.

He moved down to her other breast, giving it the same treatment, and she moaned as he pulled it into his mouth, her hands moving through his hair.

Her gaze met his and she saw his eyes glow briefly before he moved back into position between her thighs. His hips rocked against hers, sending a jolt of pleasure through her.

"Please, Kai," she begged softly, pushing her hips up against his.

"Please what?" he asked, his eyes on hers.

She didn't want him to ask, she just wanted him inside her. She saw his smirk as his eyes glowed for a moment. "Please mate me."

He pushed into her and she moaned as he filled her. She was a bit sore from yesterday, but she didn't care. He wasn't being rough, but part of her wanted him to be. He wasn't small though, and she could feel him stretching her. She groaned as he began to move, and looked up at him.

He slowed. "Do you need me to slow down?"

"I don't want you to. I want it hard and fast but I don't think I can handle that. You're too freaking big," she said.

He stopped, and then smirked at her. "That's what she said."

She rolled her eyes at him.  "I wish I was able to take it already."

"You will," he said softly and began to kiss her again, distracting her.

She was fully aroused again as soon as he began to move, and she realized she was enjoying it more now. She felt her orgasm approaching, and she reached up to cup his cheek as she tipped over the edge, her body spasming at the mind blowing orgasm.

Malachi rolled off of her, pulling her with him and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him as he kissed her softly.

She snuggled into him. He made her feel safe, and she realized she was falling in love with him. She closed her eyes as she thought that over. She knew she would eventually, and she couldn't ask for a better man.

"Cassidy?"

Her eyes popped open. "Kai?"

"We gotta get up and get ready," he said quietly. He still had her snuggled up against him, and she really didn't want to move.

"Okay." She felt him let go of her, and she got up and headed into the bathroom to start getting ready. Her hair was a mess and was going to take some work.

An hour later, she was pulling on her stilletos as Malachi walked back into the bedroom. She looked up at him and her mouth went dry.

He cleaned up so nicely. His brown hair was styled perfectly, and he was wearing a dark blue suit, with a white shirt. He wasn't wearing a tie, but he looked amazing. His gaze settled on her and his eyes glowed. "You look beautiful."

She stood and walked over to him. She'd bought a new curling iron when they'd been in North Carolina, and she'd taken the time to curl her hair. Her makeup wasn't the usual subtle colors she wore but much more prominent, bringing out her green eyes. "So do you, Mr. Remington."

"One of these days, I'm going to turn you over my knee and spank your ass for calling me that," he said as he wrapped an arm around her.

She felt a rush of arousal spiral through her. "Is that a promise, Sir?"

"That turns you on? The thought of me doing that to you?" he asked her curiously.

"Yes," she admitted. "You've asked me that before."

He kissed her. "I know. And one day, I just might do it. Let's go before we end up mating again."

She laughed and followed him down the hall and out of the apartment. He took her hand in his and they walked to the elevator and took it down to the garage under the building. A limo was waiting for them, and Kai opened the door and helped her inside.

She almost stopped, but settled herself into the seat as Malachi crawled in behind her. She sat down on the seat and he sat next to her.

There were five men in the car, and one woman. Cassidy recognized the Big Apple Pack leadership. Alejandro Ramirez, Clay Abbott, and Dylan. She still didn't know his last name. The other two men she'd never seen before. But the woman was the one she wasn't thrilled to see. Candy.