Chapter 45 [end]

After that heartfelt reunion at the airport, Jaekyung is currently talking to the check in counter to cancel his ticket and get a refund, as well as getting his suitcases back. Good thing his luggage had not been loaded at the aircraft yet and he booked a business class fare so it is refundable, only deducting $200 for cancellation fee.

Dan is just standing behind him, keeping close like a lost child in the crowd, afraid that if doesn't keep as close as he can he would lose Jaekyung like foam on the sea. He gave a glance at Anthony who's sitting on the waiting seats with Hwangje still strapped close to his chest and leaning his head on Steven's shoulder, Anthony just gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks," Jaekyung said as he got his card back after the refund has been processed, then he turned around to face Dan, "my suitcases will be rolled by the conveyor belt in like 10 more minutes, want to... wait for it with me over there?" he asked.

Dan nodded furiously, refusing to be away from him for a second, "yes please," he said, "I'll just... inform Anthony and Steven," he said.

Jaekyung nodded and smiled, he held Dan's hand and they made their way to the couple on the seats, "we're just gonna be by the conveyor belt, I need to wait for my suitcases," he said.

"Just go, we'll be here," Steven said on behalf of Anthony, his hand still around Anthony's shoulder while the smaller brunette man is just relaxing on his shoulder, the baby strapped on Anthony's chest is just taking a nap.

Dan smiled at the two of them while Jaekyung just smirked at Steven, Steven looked away now, a shade of pink tinting his cheeks much to Anthony's knowledge. Dan and Jaekyung walked their way to the conveyor now to wait for the suitcases.

Anthony sighed, "I felt like the one hour we drove to here is like an entire hectic day," he said softly.

Steven chuckled softly, "it does... but I'm just happy their reunited now," he said, "it's worth it," he added.

Anthony chuckled, "does that mean you concede defeat?" he teased.

Steven chuckled too, "I wasn't competing with him so I'm not defeated," he said, earning another chuckle from Anthony, "besides... I have eyes on someone else now, from the very moment I saw them," he said.

"Well... then goodluck to you, go get her," Anthony said absent-mindedly, patting the baby's back.

"First of all; it's a 'him', and second... he's already right where I want him, right now," Steven said, rubbing circles on Anthony's shoulder with his thumb

Anthony just blinked at that and looked up at Steven, the blonde man just gave him a smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dan and Jaekyung are currently just standing by the conveyor belt, waiting Jaekyung's suitcases to be rolled out, there was just silence between them as they waited.

"I'm sorry..." Dan broke the silence first, Jaekyung turned his head towards him, "I'm so sorry for everything," he murmured and he looked up at Jaekyung tearfully.

"Hey..." Jaekyung said, instantly softening and going to hug Dan, "shh... I told you it's okay... you're okay," he said, "I'm not angry... I was actually expecting that... after everything I did to you," he murmured.

Dan shook his head as he wrapped his arms around Jaekyung's waist, "no... you're proven yourself enough and... and you've already made up for your mistake," he said and sniffled, looking up at Jaekyung with his tear-filled eyes, "what I did to you was out of line," he said, "I'm so sorry..."

Jaekyung cupped Dan's cheek and wiped his eyes with his thumb, "you can never be out of line for me..." he said and kissed Dan's forehead, "I actually... appreciate that, I needed to be hurt more... I deserve it," he said and sighed, hugging Dan close, "don't cry... everything's okay," he said as he soothed him.