Chapter 39

Wednesday –

Jaekyung sat down on the couch in the living room of his apartment, just gonna take a breather from packing the rest of his things in his apartment to be moved to Dan's apartment, good thing only a few clothes and some other items are what's left to be packed now. He sighed and laid down the couch for a moment and closed his eyes

"Only a few more," Dan said, handing him a glass of water.

Jaekyung smiled as he scoot a bit to let Dan sit down, "I'll drink it later, thanks," he said, "you sit down for a minute too," he added.

Dan chuckled and sat the glass of water down on the coffee table, then he looked at Jaekyung, still lying on the couch.

He bit his bottom lip and he got up for a moment to adjust himself as he straddled on Jaekyung's hips and laid on top of him, his face resting on Jaekyung's wide chest.

The gesture fully startled Jaekyung and he almost flinched up and off the couch, but he let Dan lay on top of him. Soon his arms wrapped up around Dan's smaller body and he held him close, almost swallowing the smaller man's tiny self in his big embrace, "thanks for helping me out," he murmured softly, nose buried on Dan's walnut shaded hair.

Dan smiled and nuzzled closer, "no problem," he murmured, burying his face in between Jaekyung's chest, inhaling the smell of Jaekyung's shirt, "you smell nice... and you feel warm..." he whispered.

Jaekyung chuckled softly and he kissed the top of Dan's hair, "you too... you smell like our little emperor," he said.

Dan chuckled and raised his head up to look at Jaekyung, staring at the larger man's space colored eyes. Jaekyung stared back at Dan's wooden brown eyes, the tips of their noses touched and their lips a breath away.

Jaekyung didn't make a move to move closer, not wanting to do anything Dan might not want, he just smiled and cupped Dan's cheek with one hand, "I love you," he murmured.

Dan didn't say anything, he just leaned on Jaekyung's palm and closed his eyes. After a few beats though, he leaned closer and initiated a kiss with Jaekyung.

Jaekyung blinked but soon recovered and followed Dan's lead after he initiated the kiss, giving all his love to that kiss and not deepening it just in case Dan wouldn't want it. He just kissed him passionately, filled with love and honesty.

Dan though, started to lick at Jaekyung's bottom lip, asking for entrance and giving him permission to deepen it. Jaekyung obliged and opened his mouth for Dan, letting the smaller man do it first.

Then a tiny voice interrupted them.

"Da..." Hwangje's little voice called at his fathers as he had just woken up from a nap.

Jaekyung was the first to pull away and turned his head towards the baby's direction; in a stroller parked next to the couch opposite them, "hello, little emperor," he cooed.

Dan let out an exasperated breath as he buried his face on Jaekyung's chest again, a little disappointed at the interruption.

"Honey, I think baby needs us," Jaekyung playfully teased and gently helped Dan up and off him, "I'll go check him, just rest there," he said and got up from the couch to check on the baby and see what he needs.

Jaekyung fished the baby up from his stroller and carried him in his arms, giving him kisses all over his face, "what d'ya need, my love... hmm?" he cooed and hugged him close, "ooh... you have a full diaper, huh? Had a big poopy?" he cooed as he touched at the baby's bum, feeling it full.

"Here, let me go change him," Dan offered after he got over the kiss.

Jaekyung chuckled, "it's fine, I know how to change him, I'll handle this, just rest," he said, reaching for the glass of water Dan brought for him first to drink it before he grab a diaper from the stroller compartment and went at the upstairs bedroom to change the baby.