Chapter 9

Day 1:

Dan entered a café where he arranged to meet with his newfound cousin, when he spotted him he went to his table.

“Dan,” his cousin acknowledge him and smiled.

Dan smiled back and sat down, “Kim Jung-hyung,” he said to acknowledge him too.

Kim Jung smiled, “come on, just call me Jung, and don’t call me hyung, you’re older than me,” he said.

Dan chuckled and nodded, “sorry… I don’t know how to address you… it still… feels strange to know I have at least… a family left…” he said.

Jung nodded in agreement, “me too… I’m so happy we get to know each other,” he said, “oh by the way,” he said and took his bag, rummaging it and pulling out a folder of documents, “my mom and I took care of everything, well… grandma started this, we just continued it…” he said and gave the folder to Dan.

Dan took the folder and opened it, reading the contents in it in silence, “I’m finding out all of this now… I never knew…” he murmured as he kept reading.

Jung nodded, “us too… well, at least me… she have gotten contact with my mom for the last 2 months, this is probably the reason,” he said.

Dan closed the folder and smiled, “thank you, I’ll take care of everything here,” he said and smiled.

Jung smiled back and they both stood up, “goodluck…” he said.

After that they parted ways.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 2:

Dan was making dinner before Jaekyung gets home, his head is swimming in deep thoughts that he haven’t even heard Jaekyung arriving.

He jolted when he felt a large, muscular body pressing against his back, “what are you making?” Jaekyung asked in a sultry tone, his breath fogging up Dan’s neck.

Dan blushed, “s-sir…” he sputtered, he felt trapped against the kitchen counter and Jaekyung’s body.

“You know… I have a rematch with that Japanese fighter from last week,” Jaekyung purred to his ear, “after dinner… I kinda feel like having fun,” he added.

Dan blushed, putting down the bell peppers he was holding then turned around while still between Jaekyung’s arms.

Dan overcame any shyness he have in his currently flushing body, he wrapped his arms around Jaekyung’s neck and pulled him in a sweet kiss, taking Jaekyung aback for a moment there before he responded and making it heated.

“Shit, Dan… you’re making it difficult for me to restrain til after dinner,” Jaekyung growled against his lips.

Dan chuckled and peck his lower lip, his brown eyes shined as it stared to Jaekyung black ones, “I’m just giving you something to look forward to… just… kindly wait til after dinner,” he said in a shy tone which to Jaekyung is a major turn on.

“You’re usually gonna be saying ‘no’ and refuse all over, what’s the sudden change?” Jaekyung said, licking at Dan’s lower lip.

Dan gasped at that and smiled, “well… I don’t know too, I just… kinda into it tonight…” he murmured.

Jaekyung felt like something jumped in him, to be more specific, inside his pants, “well shit…” he said.

“Let me finish cooking, and let’s have dinner,” Dan murmured then he turned around again and continued making dinner.

Jaekyung chuckled and pulled away now, he can’t wait for dinner to be over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After dinner, Dan is in his bedroom and will meet Jaekyung in the master bedroom later, right now he was looking at the contents in the box, pulling out an item from it, pushing a small button on the side and a sharp blade came out; it’s a retractable small knife.

He stared at it for a while then he raised his head when he heard Jaekyung calling him.

“Dan! Where are you?”

Dan sighed, looking back down on the knife in his hand, he pushed the button on the side again to retract the blade back in.

“Maybe later, when he’s asleep,” Dan thought before he put the knife back in the box and placed it back in the drawer of his bedside table.

He got up and left his room to meet his boss in the master bedroom, giving him what he promised before dinner started.