Chapter 35

"Isn't this a nice day" said Leo as he walked hand in hand with Marisol through the shopping centers of Barcelona.

"Yeah" she smiled at him but turned annoyed once they were interrupted by their childish friend—correction third wheel.

"Can we get a snack now, I'm hungry" groaned Neymar from where he stood behind them.

"In a minute" Leo told the Brazilian as he dragged Marisol into another store.

"Leo I already told you, you don't have to keep buying me all this stuff" not even a week of officially dating and Leo already loved the idea of spoiling her.

The current shopping trip was just meant for them to get out of the house as the boys didn't have a game this week and maybe a short vacation somewhere, but that quickly took a detour. Starting with the fact that Neymar had joined them unexpectedly claiming her was "their" child now and as such they were obligated to amuse him when bored. Marisol and Leo didn't even bother to argue already use to his antics.

Once arriving Leo had already knew he made a mistake agreeing to go window shopping, because they did the complete opposite, him included. Neymar and Marisol had to be the worst duo to go shopping with as they bought almost everything they found appealing or cool, unluckily for him he was stuck as her bag holder. It's not like he could complain as what Marisol didn't buy for herself, Leo would. By the time they were even close to done Leo was sure he had bought her a new wardrobe not even considering the things she bought.

"I want to" opening the designer stores door they were immediately swarmed by employees looking to make commission already knowing who the three stars were.

"Thank you, but my appointment was already made" Leo politely excused them and found his sales associate, guiding Marisol in front of him first, he laid his hand on the small of her back.

"You guys do that I'm going to look around" Neymar said once they realized he wasn't walking with them.

They just so happen to be in one of his all time favorite type of store. A jewelry shop and if there was thing Neymar knew was that diamonds were everyone's best friend.

๏๏๏

"Please have a seat" the sales associate who Marisol learned his name was Federico helped them to the back room.

Once seated he immediately brought them water and a bottle of champagne, confused Marisol turned to Leo who looked impatiently at the worker. It didn't take long before he excused himself to grab the intended item, leaving them alone for a bit.

"Leo what are we doing here" not that she minded, but she hoped he wasn't thinking of proposing already.

"Calm down it's just a little gift I had eyes on for you" nothing in this store could be little having already seen the prices.

"This is too much" she tried to stand up from her seat as well as get him to leave but Leo as smooth as he was just tugged her to his lap.

"Nothing will ever be enough for you" Marisol was almost tempted by his words especially as he began leave kisses all over.

"Leo" she scolded him not too much of a fan of PDA and went back to her seat with a blush.

"Don't worry it's just a delayed birthday gift" he lied.

"My birthday always passed, plus you did get me a birthday gift" 6 months if she remembered correctly.