Chapter 32

Marisol while enthralled by the intense and fierce match also felt a great concern for all those below in the pitch. The game just seemed to get even more harsher and bloodier as time ticked down to half time. The score had remained the same since the whistle blew 0-0 and this seemed to fuel the team with competitiveness to see who opened the score board first.

Now this wasn't her first El Clásico so she wasn't surprised by the behavior, but this honestly had to be one of the worse ones as Leo had attained several new bruises on his legs alongside with a bloody mouth. When this happened she almost jumped out of her seat concerned but after realizing some cameras were on her she tried to play it off as nothing. After all they weren't official, she couldn't play the caring role of his girlfriend. She was finally grateful when the whistle blew signaling half time as she could finally stop biting her nails.

"They're playing pretty rough down there" Joana had commented from where she now stood outside the inside of the suite.

"Yeah but then again when don't they" all they could really do is laugh off their worry.

"I'm sure it helps Leo a lot to look up and see his number 1 fan supporting him" Joana teased trying to make some lightness out of their dull conversation.

"Oh please that man doesn't lift his head off the ball when he's down there" Mari had always noticed that whenever Leo was on the pitch he would never lose focus on what's important and that was the game, that's why he's so good.

"I hope not or else we might be in trouble here" she teased once more before scattering to talk with the other WAG's.

Now Marisol sat alone in her seat. It's not that she wasn't friends with the other woman in the box it's just she felt uncomfortable as most if not all were her to support their significant others along with their kids. She had to have been the only one there that was just a friend to the players. Her mind did a great deal of reminding her this as she tried to let the simple fact go, but it would just keep popping up. Getting up after feeling as though all were watching her she made a quick exit to the bathrooms where she took a minute to herself.

For a moment she was even tempted to go stop by the Madrid girl's suite but thought it better not to in case there was angry fans that would snap at the sight of her jersey. Security at the end of the day could only do so much against a large group of people. Taking this moment to herself she quickly scrolled through her phone to distract herself before making her exit seeing as it would seem suspicious being in there for so long.

"There you are we were looking for you" Elena, Busquets wife had grabbed her hand to join the group of women.

"Sorry had to go to the bathroom, but what's up" it did feel a little intimidating being around so many woman that she wasn't close with but than again it's not like they were her enemies.

"Well we were thinking of having this little lunch this weekend with all the teams and their family and wanted to make sure you were there" with the eyes of about several woman on her she felt incline to answer.

"Uh well I'll see if Leo invites me" nervously laughing she couldn't really give them an answer seeing as she wasn't really his "family" despite how close they were.

"Don't be silly I'm inviting you, after all it's at my house" Elena had been here since the beginning of Leo and Marisol's friendship and she wasn't one to be blinded by what was clearly happening between the two.

"Oh then I'll make sure I mark it in my calendar" but first she would run it by Leo not wanting to make him feel as if she was insinuating anything.

"Great I'll text you the time and details" despite how small or intimate the gathering would be Marisol knew there would be a dress code whether it was obvious or not.