Backstory

MARISOL SAINZ was a name that was famous amongst the Spaniard people. Why wouldn't it be? The girl was taking the world by storm as the best upcoming actress and not only that but she was from their countries capital of MADRID.

The SAINZ FAMILY was a very known household name in the country coming from a well known background—OLD MONEY. The family was not only known for producing young talents; her brother being a formula 1 racer and her being a respective young lady of many talents, but as well as being very charitable. The name was attached to thousands of buildings whether it was plastered out front or deeply imbedded, either way people knew what it meant to be a SAINZ.

Despite all the power and very long title that came with being a SAINZ they still remained humble and above all honorable. When first meeting new people they never took in to account if you had any value to your name or where you came from, but rather what was inside, a GOLDEN HEART. It was something that was known as a common trait amongst the entire family, whether it originated with their father CARLOS SAINZ or their mother was still unknown. All that could be said was that they held influence and power but were deemed the second royal family of Spain.

The family itself consisted of the lovely parents; Carlos Sr. and Reyes Vásquez who bared 3 girls and 1 boy. The firstborn being Blanca their eldest girl, followed by a surprise set of twins; Carlos Jr. and Marisol, and last but certainly not least little Ana. The children were brought up in a supportive and safe community allowing them to pursue anything they wished. While Blanca and Ana seemed to be the more level headed and simplistic children the same could not be said for the twins.

CARLOS AND MARISOL were like two peas in a pod, quite literally being twins and all. The set of children were never far apart and when they were it seemed like a piece of their happiness went with the other. You couldn't really tell as they were always arguing over something as simple as which football team to support, but the twins loved each other. The two were for certain better together then apart so it didn't shock their parents when little Carlos Jr. took after his father and wanted to be involved in the race world that so did Marisol.

Their parents not being one to discriminate, allowed both their children to be in the art of karting. Unfortunately or rather fortunately for Carlos as he didn't want his little girl racing she fell out of love with the sport despite being excellent in it. Marisol no matter how much she loved beating her brother at races and rubbing in his face the trophies she won, no longer wished to continue down that path. Instead she fell into love with the more glamorous lifestyle; acting and singing. The girl when not causing her father another bankruptcy with a shopping spree was at vocal or acting lessons.

Not longer after a few months of being in a few plays and auditioning for small rolls on television was she scouted by a company and offered a deal to their label. From then on out her life was set with several different movie and TV show bookings. The girl did it all whether it be her first gig on Barney where she met her close celebrity friend Selena Gomez or her newest role for the American TV show called Outer Banks. Her versatility ranged far and wide being in musicals and horror films thus began the influence of the name MARISOL SAINZ.

In todays time it was easy to become a social elite with the right connections and name so it wasn't a big surprise when hers was up their with the big stars at the prime age of 18. She's won Emmys and Oscars but all that amount to nothing as she's just doing what she loves.

In this story we learn about how Marisol Sainz the girl with everything wants nothing at all but to be Lionel Messi's, the man she's been pinning over for the past years. It doesn't help that he has his eye set on his childhood lover and views her as a little sister. In the end will true love prevail or will Lionel Messi be too late to see what been in front of him this whole time. After all GRIEF IS THE PRICE WE PAY FOR LOVE.