Chapter 2

Getting home at the dawn of night may not have been the brightest idea on her behalf but it was the least complicated

Getting home at the dawn of night may not have been the brightest idea on her behalf but it was the least complicated. With her arriving at that time it allowed for no paparazzi, no traffic, and best of all no new headlines. While yes she loved her fans and was touched by their concern on where she was at every moment, it was still a little much at times. So this allowed for a few hours of being a normal human being and if she pushed her luck she could go a day or two without being spotted out in public. Her friends liked to call it a fake human stimulation, where she could just be Marisol.

Immediately once her body touched the bed she was out like a light.

๏๏๏

The start of a fresh day with no phone calls waking her up was a peaceful one. She went straight to do her morning pilates, followed by one her green juices which was more fruit then greens so really a smoothie but who cares, and ended it all with a shower to get ready for her actual day to come. Now her taste in fashion often got her teased a lot by her friends, but never by her Brazilian buddies they would rave about how her mind thought such pieces went together. Her closet consisted of hundreds of styles, materials, sizes, and everyone knew it.

She at times liked to indulge in the idea of the 'old money' style as her friends and fans liked to tease her as such. So she was often seen in the brands like Ralph Lauren and Hermes with her classic polos and cashmere, but at times she liked to spice it up. Baggy pants, multi colored, oversized clothing, was her other side and wow did she indulge in it. Her Brazilian buddies quite like this side of her often more then not shaming others for not getting out of their boring jeans and t-shirts. Today was more of a classic look as she was just going to run some everyday errands and pick up her dog from Neymar's house.

(Outfit Inspo)

While she was away for certain short periods of time she would leave her dog in the care of Neymar as he had a dog as well

While she was away for certain short periods of time she would leave her dog in the care of Neymar as he had a dog as well. Her household since she was little consisted of a small sized friend always being the heart of the home. In her case it was an adorable brown cockapoo  which had almost seen every part of the world with her when she would shoot for movies and shows for a long period of time. Her dogs name was Luna and she was spoiled rotten by her mother.