Chapter 17

"So how was the states" Carlos asked his sister as she had up and ditched him for some event in New York.

"Fine, just had to deal with the traffic and delays" like her brother she was often impatient and just wanted things done then and there.

"See this wouldn't be the cause if you would've stayed with me" he was currently at McLaren's headquarters running some things with his team.

"Thanks, but no thanks. You and Lando give me the biggest headache" dumb and dumber she liked to call them.

"You love us, but where are you heading to next" originally the plan was for his sister to head back to England with him to be at the headquarters for awhile, but she had cancelled all that.

"Uhh I was invited to some fashion show from Dolce and Gabbana" she was their face for their newest clothing collection so it was expected of her to attend.

"Where" he thought maybe if it was nearby he could stop by for a quick trip.

"Milan" a nice vacation was just what she needed so she was quite content with going.

"I think Lewis was also invited to the show but couldn't go because of a scheduling conflict" the move wasn't to actively set up his sister with Lewis but to at least distract her from a certain someone.

"Yeah he mentioned that to me the last time we texted" the two had been off and on with the whole communication part but they were looking to be good friends.

"So you guys are still texting" it was more serious than he thought if they were still keeping in touch with each other after not being in the same country.

"Yeah every so often" she knew where he was heading with this and shut that thought down immediately.

"Maybe you guys can get to know each other better and in a better atmosphere when fashion week comes up" it was a known fact that Lewis always attends at least 1 fashion show that week and his sister was a multi brand ambassador so she would automatically be front row.

"Maybe" she switched the subject after this not wanting to feed into her brother's delusions not doubt also George's and Lando's as well.

"I'll talk to you later Carlitos I'm about to board my plane" heading to Italy early she was set on exploring more of the country then last time.

"Que tengas un vuelo seguro, hermana. Te quiero (Have a safe flight sister. I love you)" all the F1 races would have to be put on wait while she enjoyed her time off.

๏๏๏

"Leo you can't just leave" Luis argued with the man who was hurriedly packing his luggage.

"Yes I can" he denied quickly scanning for his carry on bag.

"No you really can't. They'll not only fine you but Pep would actually kill you if he finds out you missed a game for a fashion show" it was ridiculous that the thought even passed through his teammates head.

"I have more then enough money to not worry over a fine and Pep loves me" he was set on his decision and no one would change his mind.

"You don't even like fashion shows" the idea was all types of wrong.

"Your right but I have other reason for going" his best friend was the reason.

"Leo just stop" Luis shut his suitcase close and threw his carry on bag to the nearby couch.

"Hey I was folding my shirts" he held up his favorite white shirt that he was mid way through folding.