Chapter 3

Waking up Marisol was glad to be back in Barcelona as she heard Luna's soft paws hitting the floor running around the house. That was until she remembered she would have to attend one of the teams training. Now don't get her wrong she loved seeing the team, especially when she got the chance to poke jokes at them as they were on the brink of collapsing due to exhaustion. What she really didn't look forward to was the feeling of seeing Leo again because while yes she loved being around him, her head did not.

You know the cheesy saying of the heart and the head always in disagreement well that was Mari's all the time when it came around to the Argentinian forward. Her heart beat for him, falling in love with his beautiful smile and horrible jokes was all too easy for her when he looked at her with eyes of adoration...as a friend that was. Her head knew better and that's what stopped her more then half the times from making horrible decisions. It was there to stop and remind her that while Leo may look at her as something beautiful, Antonella would always be the stars in his eyes. It served to remind her that she would never be his as long as his hearts belonged to hers and it seems that it may be that way forever.

"Fuck me" she mumbled getting up for what may be either a pleasant or horrendous day.

Taking a quick shower to start her day off she was rudely taken away from her moment of tranquility by Luna barging in. The dog must of been eager to be fed as she just stared aimlessly at her mother.

"I'll be there in a minute my moony" as if understanding her the dog turned away out the room.

Taking that as a time reminder she quickly hopped out her shower and went to her closet for a quick change of outfit. Slipping on her fluffy robe in the meantime she made quick work of a light makeup look before changing into the clothes of the day.

They were going to training after all where she would still try to go unrecognized by the paparazzi outside the camp trying to get pictures of the boys entering

They were going to training after all where she would still try to go unrecognized by the paparazzi outside the camp trying to get pictures of the boys entering. Thankfully or rather not, she was driving with Neymar which would either end in the two killing each other or doing karaoke.

Checking the time she still had a bit before Neymar got here so she fed Luna real quick before whipping something up for herself as well. She started off with some fresh squeezed orange juice that she made with some oranges from her tree in the backyard and then tried to whip up some pancakes. Now this was her specialty as her mother always taught her that a little bit of cinnamon and sweetened milk could go a long way, especially with a bit of freshly made caramel drizzled. Thankfully she had a jar full of her mother's homemade sauce hidden in her pantry.

While the pancakes were cooking she got a text from Neymar that he was outside and with a hurry she let those couple of pancakes finish up while she hurried to tie up her shoes.

Text

Ney🇧🇷🤙🏽
Estou do lado de fora (I'm outside)