Chapter 12

"My feet are going to ache tomorrow" Marisol complained as her and Leo had finally taken a break from dancing and sat down.

"Do you want me to massage them" Leo asked as he seen the girl struggle to take her heels off for a minute.

"Yes please" not needing to be told twice she eagerly kicked her feet up and kept her sacred heels in hands.

"Your feet are so tiny" laughed Dani who sat at the opposite side of them.

"Hey don't look that makes it weird" hiding her feet under the table Leo did his best to accommodate her.

"Where did Junior go?" turning her attention back to the Brazilian she wondered where the other one was off to.

"He's on the dance floor" following his eye direction she looked over to see a dancing Brazilian.

"What is he doing" laughed Leo.

"Hey that's how we dance in Brazil" defended Dani but couldn't help but giggle to himself as his friend did look ridiculous.

"Sure" agreed Marisol but laughed as well.

"There you go" after a few minutes of peaceful massaging Leo finished up and made his way to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"He's so whipped" Dani then brought his attention to the women sitting across from him as she looked blissful.

"Or just being a good friend" defended Marisol.

"I'm a great friend but even I would touch those grippers" scoffing at his comment she threw a olive that remained from someone's martini.

"My feet are cute" and before any more comments can be made about her feet she slipped her heels back on.

"By the way I think the wicked witches have arrived" Marisol didn't even have to turn her head already recognizing the ear screeching high pitched voice.

"You guys made it" Marisol said with a false smile as no one else seemed to welcome them and she felt semi responsible to do it as Leo wasn't around.

"Yeah didn't think you would be here" one of Antonella's blonde friends said with a hint of maliciousness.

"Well we weren't expecting you guys either seeing as Antonella was only invited" Shakira who happened to be returning from the bar jumped in not like the number game against her friend.

"Don't be rude Shak I just wanted a girls night out" Marisol could easily read the room as the tension was unbearable till Leo showed up.

"Anto you finally made it" irritation laced his voice as the women was suppose to be here about an hour ago.

"Yeah just had to finish up my outfit. What do you think" she gave herself a little twirl and at that moment Marisol felt like throwing a drink in her face.

Not only had Antonella swiped up on her instagram story and liked the photo, but she also complimented her outfit. The very outfit she tried to replicate as she wore a short laced skirt with a lacy bralette. Now she wasn't one to be petty and assume things but the outfit was the exact cutout of hers and any women with eyes would tell you the same. Obviously Shak understood as she rolled her eyes.

"It's looks copied" knowing Marisol she was too nice to say anything so Shak felt it was her place to do so.

"Really I would say it looks better on Anto" one of her minions in the back said.

"Yeah I think so too" Anto shot her a fake smile and from then she understood this would not be a friendly night.

"Not very age friendly though" Marisol shot back not being one to just roll over and take disrespect.

I Wanna Be Yours | Lionel MessiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara