Chapter 11

"So we're thinking of heading to a club after this" said Neymar to Marisol as she made her way down the suite.

Of course like usual she fond herself attending another Barcelona game. This time it was against Real Betis which she quite frankly loved the atmosphere between the two teams because no matter how much both teams wanted to win they all played clean. Unlike previous games she found herself in Ter Stegen jersey as Leo and Neymar got into a little arguments like little kids over whose jersey she would wear. She compromise she wore neither.

"Isn't it a little late to be going clubbing" they looked at each other and laughed at the ridiculous statement.

"Funny, but what time should I Uber to your house" it was tradition between them to pregame at Marisol's house.

"Well I have to take a shower because I'm literally sweating from this heat. I also have to do makeup and all that stuff so maybe in an hour and a half" if she knew the clubs of Barcelona like she knew she did then she would be in for a treat.

"Cool where something hot" being his usual self of course he had to leave a comment.

"Have some respect Junior" smacking him up his head at hearing the dumb comment Dani joined the conversation.

"Wearing something not plain please" it was a joke between their group of friends on the style of the Brazilians.

All the times that they have went to the club they had always stood out, whether it was for their bright colors or weird clothes they just shined. Marisol was one of the few to match their energy and wear something bold either that or extremely short. They were the fashionistas of the team and they knew it and wore the title with pride.

"Only the best for you Dani" giving them a hug each she made her way to the private lot where her car was parked .

"Sol" she heard someone shout her name and turned.

"Leo. Great game by the way" the man had scored a brace and one of them happened to be a beautiful volley.

"Thanks but I just wanted to know if your going to join the guys at the club" awkwardly he stuffed his hands in his pocket of his jacket.

"Yeah why? Are you not going to join us" his tone implied that he wasn't so she was just curious.

"Well I wasn't but since your going I guess I'll go to keep you company" he playfully rolled his eyes.

"What would I do without you Leo" laughing at his joke she gave him a once over before saying goodbye and making her leave.

What a strange fellow he was, one minute all singled out the next all friendly.

๏๏๏

"You know you could wear a trash bag and still pull it off" Neymar had said as he took in her outfit .

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.