Chapter 4

"Me first" Dani exclaimed as he pushed everyone out the way to hug her first before the group trampled her.

"Hold on before you guys smush me to death" she held her arms up in surrender before gently allowing Davi back on the floor

"Ok continue" with open arms she accepted hugs from everyone that approached except for a certain Argentinian who stood a few feet away mouth agape.

"We missed you sol (sun)" Luis said after patiently awaiting his turn.

"Did you guys really?" she joked as the guys all surrounded her in a circle/

"Well who else will talk with me for hours on how to perfect some plays" Pep said as the two were often found with their heads together in hushed whispers.

"True" agreeing with a playful smile on her face she locked eyes with the number 10 who had yet to make his way towards them until now.

"What you didn't miss me Andrés?" breaking the lingering silence between the two she watched as he broke out into a smile.

"How could I not you took the shine with you" cheesy but it was THEIR saying.

It was something that the two had unintentionally started as a tradition on the first time that Marisol left for a movie or show for a long period of time. It started off as a beautiful sunny day in Barcelona but later on when then the guys were saying their goodbyes to Mari at Neymar's house it randomly broke out into a storm. Thus when Marisol left Leo claimed that she took the sun with her in reference to her name.

"Don't worry tu sol siempre volverá (your sun will always return)" opening her arms she accepted his hug graciously while all the guys around them whistled and poked jokes at them.

"Alright that's enough" Davi poking his head between the two, separated them as he held his arms up for Mari to carry him.

"Criança minha (My kid)" Neymar smacking his head looked at his child cock blocking his friends with mild irritation.

"The kids right we have to get this practice started unless you guys want a shitty start to this season" Pep gave them all a menacing look and the one that were smart enough immediately scattered.

"With us 3 it's never a shitty season" Luis commented just to get a glare from Pep.

"I'll start running" looking down Luis took off in a jog as his teammates watched him.

"As much as I love you Mari would you mind sitting down until practice is done" Pep asked with a kind smile that the boys very rarely received.

"Sure come on Davi" hoisting the kid up on her hip she made way to her seat.

"Marisol my sun" Neymar pretended to act like Leo as he hung on to Dani.

"As long as you'll be my stars" Dani said in a high pitched voice to intimidate Marisol.

"We do not act like that" Leo complained and looked to their coach for backup.

"Ehhh" he made a hand gesture of being in the in between.

"Told you" Neymar stuck his tongue out before making a run for it as Leo pretended to reach out and strangle him.

"No we don't" Leo huffed out before making his way to the field.

"Alright let's get to practice" with one final push to Dani the running began.

๏๏๏

"So how long are you with your daddy for" Marisol asked Davi as he stood kicking a ball with her.

"Just this week then mom is coming to pick me up" which if it was to Marisol's memory was their usual schedule.