(VIII) Betrayal

Zhen: - Very well, panda... What kind of joke is this? -

Po: - I literally have no idea what you're talking about. -

Zhen: - Are you serious?... I don't have the money to pay for Kung Fu training... In case you hadn't noticed... - He said with clear irony.

Po: - Of whatare talking? There is no charge for... Oh... I see. -

It wasn't difficult for Po to understand the matter, but she was right. Not all dojos were like the Jade Palace or the academies that followed this doctrine, like theschools of the former Furious Five. Kung Fu was something that not everyone could afford because, unlike the doctrine created by Master Oogway; a doctrine where prestige iswon with merit and years of training and not because of the size of your pockets, the rest of the schools required both a registration and a monthly fee.

(People, I'm not going to deny you. This thing about having to pay totrain Kung Fu doesn't convince me at all, but it seems like a better reason than "they didn't let me train because I was too small," which isfunny and meaningless because smaller than Mantis does not exist in the entire saga or series.)

Po: - Well... I guess a first sample class won't do you any harm. -

Zhen just looked at the panda disapprovingly. She didn't really believe that Po was going to teach her anything, and was just teasing her in some way. But when the teacherheart In a combat pose, with his jade staff in hand, he knew that it was no trick.

Po: - Let's start. -

There was no second warning, as soon as class started, Zhen could do nothing but fly through the air and fall backwards to the ground, because the least she expected was for Po to sweep her feet with the staff and make her lose balance.

Po: - First rule... Always be prepared... The enemy can attack when you least expect it. -

It took Zhen a few seconds to understand what was happening, and although his backit hurt, his eyes widened in excitement. This was not a joke... This was not a satire of fate. Right now the Dragon Warrior himself was in front of her, waiting and ready to give her asession in-person training. Aopportunity like He would never see her again in his life.

Zhen stood up, this time on guard and ready to face him, although she really doubted what she should do. ¿Attack?... Didn't find a better answer.

The fox lunged forward, trying to land a direct blow to his stomach, although the only thing she received was a blow to the hand that hit her.cramped the entire arm, accompanied by akick quitesuave, but that made her take several steps back.

Po: Second rule... Never face an opponent at a disadvantage. If he has a weapon, look for another equal or better one. -

Zhen: - A weapon?... Isn't that... unethical or something like that? -

Po: - ¿Ethic? Ha... nonsense. In acombat real no opponentwill fight ethically. There is only one truth in a confrontation:̈Todo is allowed -

That was definitely something Zhen did not expect. While it is true that some Kung Fu styles such as that of the Rhino, Bull and Crocodile masters were based on the use of weapons, the styles developed in the Valley of Peace were characterized by bare-handed fighting. Ironic that it was the great Dragon Warrior who said such words... very true words.

It was not at all a surprise when Zhen pulled out from the back of hisbelt two small daggers. She thought that Po had not discovered her, but the grandmaster saw how she took them from the fight in the tavern... Although the fact that he did notthese used until the mastergave him permission said a lot about it. Then...Zhen attacked.

Kung Fu Panda Fanfic - The Rise of a Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें